• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Any thought to basing the MD Shooter discount on post count OR join date? I can understand wanting to prevent someone from joining the forums just to take advantage of a discounted price, but if someone (me) has been around for a few years but just hasn't posted a ton, maybe you can make an exception?

I'm trying to slowly get my post count up, but don't want to just spam posts for that sake only...

yoru good on your join date, you just need 19 more posts. I am sure you can find something to comment on. :D

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    What is the price going to be for a NiB BCG. I prob won't qualify for the MD Shooter discount so could you post with and without?

Kyle,

Pricing is going to be in the $230/$210 range for retail pricing/MDShooters pricing. They will be released in a staggered fashion most likely when they are sold.

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Kyle,

Pricing is going to be in the $230/$210 range for retail pricing/MDShooters pricing. They will be released in a staggered fashion most likely when they are sold.

Ok sweet!. I picked up a WMD for my latest build and paid 250 for it. But now that I know these will be cheaper and better quality. I'm going to dump it patiently wait for the goods. :D

Stealthy

Jun 2, 2012
    Bmore
    I've been dreaming about a shiny new WMD Boron coated BCG. Waiting .. well
    tumblr_m3bwhwea3i1r68vqyo1_500.png

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    Waiting for this as well. JoeBob is awesome and has crazy fast shipping. No waiting around for 2 weeks while they find it, box it, and send it. My last order was at my door like 3 days after I paid for it. Awesome.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    Kyle,

If I read this correctly, there may be more that become available shortly for those who did not get one this time. Could be wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom