• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rickysharon

Apr 23, 2013
    I got email from them and already gone before email was sent:mad54: this is what website says Availability: This item is currently on order with no ETA-All inventory that arrived on 5/2 has sold out
    Product Code: WMD-NIBXBCG

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    All WMD BCG's have sold out that arrived today.

However, we have a ton of our house branded BCG's that should be arriving within the next few weeks. We'll post updates here as they arrive, and give MD Shooters more exclusive access to a few hundred of them for better availability. they'll be a little cheaper as well.

We'll post up a thread when they arrive.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    yes-awesome-oldschool_zpsd6a70078.gif

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD

However, we have a ton of our house branded BCG's that should be arriving within the next few weeks. We'll post updates here as they arrive, and give MD Shooters more exclusive access to a few hundred of them for better availability. they'll be a little cheaper as well.

That's why JoeBob gets my business! Will be waiting word for the house branded to be in stock!

G

George

So its not early May anymore? I was looking to get one in early May like you said. I wish I worked in a office where I had access to the internet all day seems if you work away from a PC you can never get things that come in stock. Been waiting on a BCG for a few weeks now. I really do not want a BCG from PSA.

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    So its not early May anymore? I was looking to get one in early May like you said. I wish I worked in a office where I had access to the internet all day seems if you work away from a PC you can never get things that come in stock. Been waiting on a BCG for a few weeks now. I really do not want a BCG from PSA.

That's good you e only been waiting for a couple weeks. I've been waiting since November for NiB BCGs. I had one WMD that I picked up a few weeks ago but still had a few more builds that needed one. I was planning on waiting for the JB BCGs but when I got notice today I got antsy and ordered these.

Stealthy

Jun 2, 2012
    Bmore
    That's why JoeBob gets my business! Will be waiting word for the house branded to be in stock!

? I've been waiting for word of the WMD ones being in stock...I was told we'd get word in early May... Um... we were told directly there would be an MDshooters special price offering for these, and now they sold out in what looks like 12 minutes after someone randomly was kind enough to post that they were in stock...

Personally i don't see at all why this kind of behavior warrants saying something like "This is why JoeBob gets my business!", because honestly This is probably why JoeBob won't be getting my business. :tdown:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    ? I've been waiting for word of the WMD ones being in stock...I was told we'd get word in early May... Um... we were told directly there would be an MDshooters offering for these, and now they sold out in what looks like 10 minutes after someone randomly was kind enough to post that they were in stock...

Personally i don't see at all why this kind of behavior warrants saying something like "This is why JoeBob gets my business!", because honestly This is probably why JoeBob won't be getting my business. :tdown:

Seriously dude? :lol2:

We'll be selling hundreds of our HOUSE BRANDED BCG's with availability ONLY to MD Shooters members here shortly.

Yeah...

Poor you.

It's a free market, first off. We can sell our property to the first paying customer. That's par for the course in any market, and in any industry.

We choose to give some preferential availability to our local guys and the MD Forum on many items. It's not an entitlement. Its a our way of scratching the back of our MD customers.

Stealthy

Jun 2, 2012
    Bmore
    Seriously dude? :lol2:

We'll be selling hundreds of our HOUSE BRANDED BCG's with availability ONLY to MD Shooters members here shortly.

Yeah...

Poor you.

It's a free market, first off. We can sell our property to the first paying customer. That's par for the course in any market, and in any industry.

We choose to give some preferential availability to our local guys and the MD Forum on many items. It's not an entitlement. Its a our way of scratching the back of our MD customers.

Yea i'm sorry I believed what you told us.

Edit: if your house branded ones are going to be NiB coated then I'll no longer be such a grouch... I was looking to try out a NiB BCG.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Yea i'm sorry I believed what you told us.

Edit: if your house branded ones are going to be NiB coated then I'll no longer be such a grouch... I was looking to try out a NiB BCG.

Yes this next batch be NiB and will be arriving soon. They'll have an upgraded Mcfarland 1 piece gas ring, KNS perma pin, we'll have more available, AND they will cost less (For MD Shooters at least) than the WMD Guns BCG's that arrived today.

Stealthy

Jun 2, 2012
    Bmore
    Yes this next batch be NiB and will be arriving soon. They'll have an upgraded Mcfarland 1 piece gas ring, KNS perma pin, we'll have more available, AND they will cost less (For MD Shooters at least) than the WMD Guns BCG's that arrived today.

yeah... i just found this post of yours in another thread..
    Seriously though, we have our house-branded NiB BCG's incoming soon that will have a few hundred available for MD Shooters with better availability.

I apologize for misinterpreting you:D, and look forward to trying out one of your house-branded BCGs

G

George

That's good you e only been waiting for a couple weeks. I've been waiting since November for NiB BCGs. I had one WMD that I picked up a few weeks ago but still had a few more builds that needed one. I was planning on waiting for the JB BCGs but when I got notice today I got antsy and ordered these.

When I say a few weeks I kind of under estimated a bit. it has been a few months I have been looking.

? I've been waiting for word of the WMD ones being in stock...I was told we'd get word in early May... Um... we were told directly there would be an MDshooters special price offering for these, and now they sold out in what looks like 12 minutes after someone randomly was kind enough to post that they were in stock...

Thats a little far fetching, I mean relax a bit.

Soon? or a couple weeks. I need to watch closely so they do not sell out before I get home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom