• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    Not being allowed to carry guns on tax payer funded property is unconstitutional. It is an extension of my home, I am part owner of federal and state owned property and as such I am to carry wherever and whenever I so please...

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Not being allowed to carry guns on tax payer funded property is unconstitutional. It is an extension of my home, I am part owner of federal and state owned property and as such I am to carry wherever and whenever I so please...
    So we keep winning on carry cases, but eventually won't be allowed to buy or possess anything to carry beyond flintlock pistols and a single charge of black powder and birdshot.

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    So we keep winning on carry cases, but eventually won't be allowed to buy or possess anything to carry beyond flintlock pistols and a single charge of black powder and birdshot.
    I still will be carrying whatever firearm I own and can own.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yeah having to risk fines or jail time to use their services is a pita and just wrong.

i'm ok with supersizing fines and jail time for committing violent acts in such places, but we know damned well that criminals aren't going to follow the no-guns signs so those of us that do follow are sitting ducks.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    IMG_2850.jpeg

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    I am Ok With ANY gun law prohibiting time place and manor as long as the following stipulation is added " with intent to commit a crime" The mere possession of a tool is ridiculous.

Nobody

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I am Ok With ANY gun law prohibiting time place and manor as long as the following stipulation is added " with intent to commit a crime" The mere possession of a tool is ridiculous.
    agree but i'd say 'while in the commission of a felony.' i don't want anyone guessing 'intent.'

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Those with access to machine tools and who know chemistry will always have the option of being armed.
    Don’t forget creativity, we tend to insert ourselves with the latest gadgets in warfare and get are behinds handed to us with low tech guerrilla warfare means and methods in just about every combat action I can think of.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Don’t forget creativity, we tend to insert ourselves with the latest gadgets in warfare and get are behinds handed to us with low tech guerrilla warfare means and methods in just about every combat action I can think of.
    Centralized production to take advantage of economies of scale, long distribution lines, minimal redundancy. What could go wrong?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    when does this take affect
    My guess is immediately in the 11th Circuit, unless it is appealed and enjoined with a stay. Then the circuit circus takes over, and we grow ever older.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    CMC

Never saw a metal detector in a post office.

Although I cannot imagine anybody being so irresponsibly brazen as to enter a US Post Office without first going home and locking up his gun before returning to mail his letter or whatever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom