• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I submitted 3 amnesty Form 1s via the eForm site myself (did not use a third party like Silencer Shop) on March 20th. All three came back approved May 3rd.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I submitted 3 amnesty Form 1s via the eForm site myself (did not use a third party like Silencer Shop) on March 20th. All three came back approved May 3rd.
    Wow, this is great news. I submitted a Form 1 via Silencer Shop in mid-May, so hopefully I will get approval next month. Looking forward to it.

Cal68

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    My last 3 were submitted on 4-4, still pending, another on that date was approved may 3rd

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    I submitted 2. One was an amnesty and the other wasn't (post rule purchase). Submitted the non amnesty first. 3 weeks later submitted the amnesty. Approval for amnesty came at about 21 or 22 days. Non amnesty took 63 or 64.

ak47drummer

May 5, 2023
    Laurel
    Glad to hear they approved some eForm 1s and the rest of us didn't go thru all the trouble just to be disapproved.

ak47drummer

May 5, 2023
    Laurel
    I submitted 2. One was an amnesty and the other wasn't (post rule purchase). Submitted the non amnesty first. 3 weeks later submitted the amnesty. Approval for amnesty came at about 21 or 22 days. Non amnesty took 63 or 64
    You hold the record so far for fastest Form1 approval...glad to know they are approving and not just making us go thru all the trouble just to be disapproved in the end. You must have did it all online, including the electronic fingerprints.

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    You hold the record so far for fastest Form1 approval...glad to know they are approving and not just making us go thru all the trouble just to be disapproved in the end. You must have did it all online, including the electronic fingerprints.
    There's some guy earlier in this thread that said he got his in 9 days!!

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    I did both of them through Silencer Shop

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    Actually, he was in the other thread. Forget the name of it.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    There's some guy earlier in this thread that said he got his in 9 days!!
    I saw that post. He had submitted a couple? a few days before I had. One came back in 9 days just like mine and the others were 30 ? days just like mine. You’d think they’d all come back together. I always have great luck with NFA submissions.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Well my first one submitted on May 4th just came back approved. It was the one with the overall length of 30 inches. it came with the the condition that it must comply with the MSP Advisory LD-FRU-23-001

all of mine were submitted on the same day so hopefully seeing the other two shortly.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    And the other two braced pistols came back as well.

And yes, I am a FPC member as well. I give them another 30 bucks every time David Hoggggg announces another fundraiser on Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom