• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Did you have two mother and a father? or two fathers and a mother?
    How does that "1/3rd" work? :lol2:
    I was a running back when I played football and my black friends told me I was fast AF for a white dude. I told them some of my ancestors were Cherokee and they also ran from the white man. hahahahahaha

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Except those asians how can they see with their eyes like that....

I am asian and before anyne gets worked up it was meant to be sarcastic/humorous.

vortex-vt-rt45-3.jpg

Got you covered, bro.

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    I am sure everyone has seen “Roadhouse”. I was born an ******* and only got bigger.

Everyone seems to be using “racism” as an excuse for their own personal shortcomings in todays “popular” society. People just have to quit using that for everything they don’t like or believe in.

kbarrett220

Jun 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore, MD
    It’s easy to say let’s move on from racism when you’re not the affected individual. Our entire system is based on racism, sexism and unfairness. Most people don’t even realize it. I doubt most people on this thread have 7 figures in the Bank and have lived a charmed life. Yet most of the Politicians do and have. There’s entire communities that exist in poverty and violent crime because of these injustices and sadly unless the entire system is torn down to the foundation and rebuilt with input from everyone, it’s not going to change. Please wake up and open your eyes. Politics and parties are just a distraction to keep the poor, uneducated and misinformed at each other so they don’t see the big picture. If you have ever been discriminated against and or treated unfairly because of the color of your skin, gender, religious beliefs, sexual preference, education level, socioeconomic standing or some other BS reason, you feel violated and enraged and are constantly looking at every scenario to see if that’s the issue. Most what’s of the what we were taught in school is a lie.
    FACTS:
    - 3% of the population holds 97% of the wealth on our planet.
    - 77% of the people who live and work in Washington DC are Lawyers
    - 57% of Congress are millionaires
    - the NFA act was made to keep machine guns out of the hands of the poor, uneducated and blacks.

WAKE UP!!! It’s hard to move on when you are the one wearing the scars physically, emotionally or psychologically.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    ....I doubt most people on this thread have 7 figures in the Bank and have lived a charmed life.
    I managed my life to the point where I am able to live a charmed life without having 7 figures in the bank. It took DECADES.
    FACTS:
    Scapegoating can be dangerous.
    I hate them.
    I hate them (Grifting Congresspersons, not necessarily millionaires)
    - the NFA act was made to keep machine guns out of the hands of the poor, uneducated and blacks.....
    Yep.

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It’s easy to say let’s move on from racism when you’re not the affected individual. Our entire system is based on racism, sexism and unfairness. Most people don’t even realize it. I doubt most people on this thread have 7 figures in the Bank and have lived a charmed life. Yet most of the Politicians do and have. There’s entire communities that exist in poverty and violent crime because of these injustices and sadly unless the entire system is torn down to the foundation and rebuilt with input from everyone, it’s not going to change. Please wake up and open your eyes. Politics and parties are just a distraction to keep the poor, uneducated and misinformed at each other so they don’t see the big picture. If you have ever been discriminated against and or treated unfairly because of the color of your skin, gender, religious beliefs, sexual preference, education level, socioeconomic standing or some other BS reason, you feel violated and enraged and are constantly looking at every scenario to see if that’s the issue. Most what’s of the what we were taught in school is a lie.
    FACTS:
    - the NFA act was made to keep machine guns out of the hands of the poor, uneducated and blacks.

WAKE UP!!! It’s hard to move on when you are the one wearing the scars physically, emotionally or psychologically.
    In all fairness, 99% of the humans on the planet today are living under much better conditions that 100 years ago, and orders of magnitude better than they would have pre-1800.

"Poverty" in the US today is a joke relative to what it was in the early 1900s.

Despite the corruption, cronyism and pressure from oligarchs, it's a better place to live now than ever before. Which is not to say that that state will continue; there's active pressure from on high to make things worse. But race-baiting, gender transformation, CRT and Woke-ism in general are only effective on the stupid and the blinkered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom