• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Mine was not faceted as well. But I am good with it seeing all my other rifles are rounded, no need to mess up the rifle Fung Shui. Hopefully the faceted ones do not give +10 points damage vs undead, then I might be a little pissed. :)

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Mine was not faceted as well. But I am good with it seeing all my other rifles are rounded, no need to mess up the rifle Fung Shui. Hopefully the faceted ones do not give +10 points damage vs undead, then I might be a little pissed. :)

Gravy. So we think Young Machine makes the faceted carriers. I wonder if WMD is sourcing the rounded carriers from them as well. No big deal. I just want to be knowledgable about the stuff I spend my money on. Just more useless gun nerd knowledge to fill my head with I guess.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS

No zombie points but they do add 50 FPS ;)

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    Yes...the bolt carrier and group itself have no bearing on the FPS of the bullet exiting the barrel.

I guys almost had me setting up the chrono...

I've got a 20 inch rifle setup with an ACOG, PVS-24, and Vectroxic COTI for night use, and I was thinking...

Would that be a pita if I needed to rechrono the batches for it.

GB

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Dude... got the BCG in the mail... nice unit.

Thanks for having them! I think I may need to order a few more... -grin-

They're really easy on the eyes, get sent directly to your house, AND clean up well....like a Russian Mail-Order Bride! :D

Fortunately you can own as many as you want. Unfortunately, you need to move to Utah to get more than one bride.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    They're really easy on the eyes, get sent directly to your house, AND clean up well....like a Russian Mail-Order Bride! :D

Fortunately you can own as many as you want. Unfortunately, you need to move to Utah to get more than one bride.

Might have to get me another one soon. BCG that is. Placed an order for an ALG combat trigger group and JPE spring combo today. Thanks again, Joe Bob. :thumbsup:

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Tell you what, that is the best coating ever. Cleaned right up with just a paper towel. Now I have to replace all of them. See what you started!

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    A deviation from the main thread... what states is it illegal to have full auto BCGs?

There must be one or two, even if the Feds don't care...

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I got mine today and it's very nice. I really wanted the hammer to go with it but that was not available with the combo so I ordered it separably from another site.

I have one question regarding the firing pin if there is any advantage of having nickel boron coated as well. I noticed that WMD sells the coated firing pin separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom