• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I played for about 10 years. I stopped when speedball became the standard.

I prefer Woodsball and All I used was Tippmann

I had a .68 Special, .68 Pro Lite, and a .68 Carbine, and a SL68 Pump.

I miss the game. I was damn good at it.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I played for about 10 years. I stopped when speedball became the standard.
    I prefer Woodsball and All I used was Tippmann
    I had a .68 Special, .68 Pro Lite, and a .68 Carbine, and a SL68 Pump.
    I miss the game. I was damn good at it.
    .68 Carbine was my favorite gun. I sold it years ago :sad20:
    Fortunately, a guy was moving to CO and wanted to sell everything he had.
    I picked up another A5 and a Pro-Carbine, the successor to the .68 and a bunch of other stuff for $60 :party29:

If you do want to go back out, Pasadena Paintball Park is all woods and run by good folks. There are some wicked fast electro guns, but many there play with mech guns; myself included.

Biggums124

Come at me bro
    May 1, 2012
    They started to make shitty markers and decided to bring lawsuits against every other company. As you can see it didn't end well for them.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Tippmann actually owns the majority of Angel's patents now.
    Smart Parts has somewhat been reborn as GoG.

sidthekid55

Mar 9, 2013
    I'm actually a recent "paintball retiree" myself. I played competitively for a number of years in PSP/NPPL. It's an absolute blast, and the connections one can make with others in the paintball family are priceless. The Scenario/Woodsball scene is much more friendly, however, it didnt feed the competitive beast...

The competitive "speedball" side is becoming more and more like true athletic competition every year. Being too small or needing to put on weight are 2 things younger athletes don't hear. It is an outstanding outlet for those who have a competitive drive, but lack the size and strength of the typical "Big 3" athletes. Being 6'2" 215lbs, I can attest to that. Being shot by some of these little punks is humbling. ;)

Both hobbies (paintball and firearms) are money pits, so I had to choose. :sad20:

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I'm actually a recent "paintball retiree" myself. I played competitively for a number of years in PSP/NPPL. It's an absolute blast, and the connections one can make with others in the paintball family are priceless. The Scenario/Woodsball scene is much more friendly, however, it didnt feed the competitive beast...

The competitive "speedball" side is becoming more and more like true athletic competition every year. Being too small or needing to put on weight are 2 things younger athletes don't hear. It is an outstanding outlet for those who have a competitive drive, but lack the size and strength of the typical "Big 3" athletes. Being 6'2" 215lbs, I can attest to that. Being shot by some of these little punks is humbling. ;)

Both hobbies (paintball and firearms) are money pits, so I had to choose. :sad20:
    just tell everyone you were a back man so it isnt so embarrasing when you getting waffled at 13.3:D I played middie so i was used to the pain..LOL

sidthekid55

Mar 9, 2013
    just tell everyone you were a back man so it isnt so embarrasing when you getting waffled at 13.3:D I played middie so i was used to the pain..LOL

Heh heh....I played back center and D-side corner for the most part. Getting that G off the break was my forte.:party29:

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland

HA! I was a front man diving over all those bunkers and sliding under 5 peoples shooting lanes.

Rule number #1 for front men, always dive, and it aint for getting into third base safely....

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    My little guy is now old enough and I can't wait to do some playing together. I just picked up a Tippmann Salvo with HPA for his birthday next week. I'm already making plans to mod his gun. The little guy has been dying to play ever since we stopped at a paintball place and I told him he had to wait another year. I really didn't have to make him wait a year but it was best. I can't wait for us to play next week.

blodter

Aug 28, 2013
    Hagerstown, MD
    I usually play at Skyline Paintball in Strasburg, VA, right off of Skyline Drive. There are around 5 or 6 different fields, all of which have plenty of buildings. Prices seemed fair, except for the price of paint. It was something like $50 for a box.

kafratta

Poor College Student
    Dec 7, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I have a used in very good condition ion that I'm looking to trade for a nice semi airsoft rifle. I'll be putting up a WTT soon but pm me if interested.

redhawk_hj

May 29, 2013
    montgomery county
    if anyone knows where to sell old guns and gear please PM me... I used to be on a team and play a lot but haven't played in like 8 years and would love to unload what I have.. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom