• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    your bore may be just right and shoots alot of brands of balls good. brands vary their sizes so you could buy a case of marbilizer .506 and buy another case of bigball .530 maybe even .60+
    +1 Just like real guns, if you feed them well, they treat you well.
    BTW, underboring and overboring slightly yields the best accuracy and efficiency. Never match paint to the bore.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I played like a month ago. I played on rt40. Rosedale, maybe. Its fun, but the guys who play there alot, wont wanna play with newbies, and they already have their crew filled. So if there are no newbies, you'll end up playing with little 12 yo, or if you got a big group then rosedale paintball is like a private party. they make money off your paintballs and rentals so the more you play, the better for them,deal. Every body who works there are helpful and nice.

If its your first time, wear old cloths, and maybe knee pads if you have them, and get your own facemask, if you plan to go a few time. oh, get some one extra waist container. But most importantly, go with a party of 10 or more to have your own arena. I would go back if I could find a party of 10 or more

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    I played woodsball with friends a few years ago. I have 2 markers.

Tippman 98 Custom with a CP barrel

Smart Parts Ion Black - heavily modded

Sly carbon barrel
    CP Sling Blade trigger
    Virtue On/off button
    Trinity Bad Habitz Sick Irak Ion Body kit & feedneck
    Empire loader
    TechT L7 bolt

I pulled it out of storage a few months ago, put a little bit of oil in the air line and shot a couple of loaders full of paint in my back yard.

If I'm going to continue, I need to get the tank re-hydro'd.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Man,I would love to play but I'm scared the first shot I take, I will drop the gun and drive straight to pevs! I was looking at the new Planet eclipse ego lv1 just the other day. That's money I can't spend.....

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    I've played about 6 times up at Robinhood. Always had a good time, but we usually play as a big group. Since we are made up of adults and kids, we try to be extra careful not to inflict too much pain on the young ones.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Man,I would love to play but I'm scared the first shot I take, I will drop the gun and drive straight to pevs! I was looking at the new Planet eclipse ego lv1 just the other day. That's money I can't spend.....

You can get an AR15 for that money, lol:lol2:

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    I used to play paintball with some guys near Gaithersburg MVA. If I remember correctly the guy that ran it was a MoCo cop. That was prob about 7 years ago.

Wow, that brings me back. I used to play there with some friends, too.

I had always heard it was a police training area, but usually when we went, no one was there. We would just tag along with others if people were playing. I wonder if it's still there?

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    Paintball

I play paintball, usually woodsball although I haven't played for a couple of years now. I have several Tippmanns, my favorite is the A5 which I have numerous Milsim kits for.

I can make it into any one of the following
    HK G36K
    AK 47
    AMD 65
    AKSU
    Full size FAL or Para.

Here are a couple of pics of various configurations. I'm most proud of the AMD 65 and the FAL I made both kits myself from scratch using real gun parts.

Chris Rummel

mckraut

Apr 14, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    I used to play on a team in high school and then took a break for over a decade, it just got too expensive. However, this past spring I purchased several new and used guns but have only been out once to Robinhood Paintball. I've got a GoG Enmey, a Tippmann 98 and a Spyder MR100. I really think we should put together an official MDS paintball outing, who's in?

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    Milsim

Thanks, Both the FAL and the AMD 65 were Milsim hall of fame winners. I fabricated the magwell for the FAL out of a solid block of alumnium.

I purchased the G36, AK, and krink kits, but made the other two from spare gun parts I had laying around. The A5 is a great platform that takes very well to making Milsim.

Chris Rummel

T-Mac

Jan 8, 2013
    Good to see there are some enthusiast in here. I haven't played since moving here but still have so much gear. I probably should purge some.

Still have a few low ends like a PMI Piranha and a Viewloader Prodigy. My main shooter was a Legend but sold for real gun money. Now I have an Alias, Cyborg, and a Viking.

Would love to play. I will definitely check out the recommended fields

T-Mac

Jan 8, 2013
    1995 to 2000 was a paint ball junkie.last torney I played skyball 2000 got lit up rite in the nuts

Yowzers. So was that a career ending injury? Haha. I love the equipment about as much, if not more, than playing. It's a lot of fun. Expensive as hell

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    Yowzers. So was that a career ending injury? Haha. I love the equipment about as much, if not more, than playing. It's a lot of fun. Expensive as hell

was fine after about .5 hour ,knew it was my last torney i do miss it at times

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Good to see there are some enthusiast in here. I haven't played since moving here but still have so much gear. I probably should purge some.

Still have a few low ends like a PMI Piranha and a Viewloader Prodigy. My main shooter was a Legend but sold for real gun money. Now I have an Alias, Cyborg, and a Viking.

Would love to play. I will definitely check out the recommended fields
    I had one of the first cyborgs! Macdev makes a nice marker..

md417

Feb 2, 2013
    Pasadena
    Been playing since 2006. Mainly play pump now. Have to pump the marker like a shotgun before you can shoot again. No spray and pray. A lot more difficult. Also a lot cheaper to play. I can go play a day of walk on woodsball and use less the 500 paintballs. Played a few weeks ago and bought a bag of 500 paintballs and used less then half. At a scenario might use 1000 paintballs in 8-10 hours of constant play. I don't mind playing with new players, some friends and I used to hold clincs to help younger newer players. Have not done that in a few years though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom