• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Just got the first of two orders shipped to my remote location. Hoping the second will ship soon as I placed it a day after the first.

Ordered around 12/26

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    When they sent them out to you, did they send an email giving you a heads up they were on their way?

Nope just popped at my shipping location. Not complaining, hope I get the second batch which was bigger. Wish I had ordered 10 dozen

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I just checked my brownells order status and it said "on hold," so i called them. The rep said they put them on hold because of the long time period since they were ordered and they want people to call them and confirm that they still want them. According to her the mags have now been allocated to me and should ship in a day or two. She said that they had only been allocated and on hold for a day. I ordered 12/22/2012.

jdougal08

Jan 25, 2008
    What is the consensus on leaving magpul m2 mags filled? I have read about the feed lips failing. Is this the case? Should you not use magpul mags as your SHTF setup?

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I called Brownells today to inquire about some M3 window PMAGs (and XM193) ordered 11/12/12.

I was told that MAGPUL hasn't even begun production of the M3 windows, and won't until the current backlog is caught up.

Anyone want to place bets on what will arrive first? I should kick it up a notch and put in for the Form 1 for my MP5 clone for added ridiculousness. :D

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    I called Brownells today to inquire about some M3 window PMAGs (and XM193) ordered 11/12/12.

I was told that MAGPUL hasn't even begun production of the M3 windows, and won't until the current backlog is caught up.

Anyone want to place bets on what will arrive first? I should kick it up a notch and put in for the Form 1 for my MP5 clone for added ridiculousness. :D

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

That's funny they told you that. Aimsurplus had hundreds of them last week.

They are full of shit.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    That's funny they told you that. Aimsurplus had hundreds of them last week.

They are full of shit.

They were definitely M3s?

Well, that sucks I was misinformed. I am sure there is some form of "telephone" contributed to it. I'm more pissed about the ammo. Maybe not pissed, more tired of waiting.

I'm kind of disappointed Brownells hasn't been handling all this better.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Someone mentioned that Brownells is not a Magpul distributor and I just think Brownells is just not high enough, or as high on Magpul priority list as we think or would like. Many times I think I would have been better off placing my PMag order with someone else.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    I got an email from Brownells yesterday that the Gen M3 20 round magazines have not been produced or sent to Brownells, that they are still considered a new item, and it will be at least 8 more weeks before anything happens.

The 17 round Glock 9mm mags I ordered in early January might be - but no guarantees - available by summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom