• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xm8750

MDS Supporter
    Mar 10, 2023
    Annapolis
    Good day all. I've been a long time lurker here.

I've been stationed in and out of this state for over 20 years and I've decided to retire here from Active Duty.

There is a lot of rancor about this state and it's draconian gun laws and processes. It is, in my opinion, a matter of perspective. Originally I am from New York, which makes this state look rather liberal! At least I can own NFA items here (by the way any leads on good NFA shops in the states?).

Heck, I like and enjoy Maryland and hope to contribute to the shooting community here.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD

I've been stationed in and out of this state for over 20 years and I've decided to retire here from Active Duty.

There is a lot of rancor about this state and it's draconian gun laws and processes. It is, in my opinion, a matter of perspective. Originally I am from New York, which makes this state look rather liberal! At least I can own NFA items here (by the way any leads on good NFA shops in the states?).

Heck, I like and enjoy Maryland and hope to contribute to the shooting community here.
    From upstate NY left in 1974 and never went back.

Gorba

Deplorable Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2018
    Annapolis
    Welcome from right here in Annapolis. Enjoy your retirement and thank you for your lengthy service.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Then doom on you...

Just kidding, but your retiring here reminds me of a prison guard who voluntarily 'puts himself in prison' for 30 years.

Welcome! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom