• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Well it looks like MSP wait times are gonna get even longer now. Can't wait to hear the waits for licenses. I won't buy another firearm in MD because I'm not getting and license and fingerprinted to exercise a right.

Me either. I will go into the red before the bill takes effect but nothing after that. With the wait times I will be getting stuff for years anyway.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Too many on our side came out to mumble a few quick sound bites before shrinking into the shadows. Any one of us could have done a better job expressing concerns. Where was the filibusterer? Was much of it posturing to gain our votes, knowing there weren't enough to actually get it to pass? A win-win for fake supporters of 2a?

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Could we all bypass the BS and become FFLs and never sell to anyone and just buy personally? I think you could get away with it until the ATF says you have to do business. At that point could you keep your inventory?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Well it looks like MSP wait times are gonna get even longer now. Can't wait to hear the waits for licenses. I won't buy another firearm in MD because I'm not getting and license and fingerprinted to exercise a right.

It will get longer for a while, then the $4.5 million for MSPLD kicks in for new offices, hires and NEW computers, etc

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      57.7 KB · Views: 381

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads