• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Really, whenever I see 22lr lately, half of it is always stingers.

Now that you mention it, WalMart had stingers the last time I checked in the ammo case. I thought it was odd. But they also had mini mags as well.

I really want to try those new COPPER-22s.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Cabela's was stocked today. Mini mags, CCi sv, Winchester bulk, lots of 17hmr and 22 mag, those copper 22. It has been a while since I've seen that much. They are busting at seems with 233/556 but not in sale.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Cabela's was stocked today. Mini mags, CCi sv, Winchester bulk, lots of 17hmr and 22 mag, those copper 22. It has been a while since I've seen that much. They are busting at seems with 233/556 but not in sale.

yup, many places are actually but still refuse to lower prices. so It will sit there till they do

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Dick's has all standard priced .22lr 20% off through today.

I just picked up two of the 333 round packs of Winchester copper plated HP. It came to $36.70 with discount, or just over $18 per box. I also had a $10 loyalty discount from Dick's, so I ended up paying $26.70 for 666 rounds, or just a hair smidge over 4 cents per round, with tax included. Even without my discount, it would have been 5.5 cents per round. Good deal.

They also had craptons of Eley target for $7/50, and Eley subsonic HP for $10/50. I may go back and grab some of the target. With the sale, it still clocks in at 11 cents per round, but it's supposed to be really good accurate ammo.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Owings mills WM has some 22lr.
    Winchester super x 100 rd
    CCI mini mag 100 rd
    CCI 22 short 100 rd
    Winchester 555 boxes.
    45 colt 255 grain and 225 grain jhp

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Dick's has all standard priced .22lr 20% off through today.

I just picked up two of the 333 round packs of Winchester copper plated HP. It came to $36.70 with discount, or just over $18 per box. I also had a $10 loyalty discount from Dick's, so I ended up paying $26.70 for 666 rounds, or just a hair smidge over 4 cents per round, with tax included. Even without my discount, it would have been 5.5 cents per round. Good deal.

They also had craptons of Eley target for $7/50, and Eley subsonic HP for $10/50. I may go back and grab some of the target. With the sale, it still clocks in at 11 cents per round, but it's supposed to be really good accurate ammo.

Just shot these today at 50yds, Kidd barrel 10/22, 5 shots.

Eley Club on left, Target on right. I'd be happy with a good deal on Target. May get more from Dick's. It is just a little bit better than cci sv but, noticeable to me.

7ba54e451455a5f45600c50cbc869e2f.jpg

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    "Dick's has all standard priced .22lr 20% off through today."

Doesn't apply in Bel Air. :mad54:

Well shoot, sorry.

I was at the White Marsh store. I didn't know it wasn't chain-wide.

Just shot these today at 50yds, Kidd barrel 10/22, 5 shots.

Eley Club on left, Target on right. I'd be happy with a good deal on Target. May get more from Dick's. It is just a little bit better than cci sv but, noticeable to me.

Nice. I've never bought Eley before - what does it usually go for? Looks like SGAmmo has it by the brick for 13 cents per round, but that climbs to 15 cents per round with shipping. At Dick's with this 20% off, it would be almost 15 cents per round with tax.

I've never shot Eley, but heard good things.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I have actually only bought two boxes each of Eley Club, Target, subsonic hollow. Lol. I bought different stuff to test in this new barrel. I'm curious to see what i can find it for also. Probably stick with cci sv for most occasions.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I just posted this in the Depot, but at least at the White Marsh Dicks there is a sale on Federal Automatch:

I was just in the White Marsh Dicks, and as always lately, their shelves are overflowing with .22lr.

They have Automatch 325 round bulk packs on sale for $18.99 this week, which works out to 6.2 cents per round with tax.

They also have a TON of other ammo:

Eley Target (yellow box) - $6.99 / 50
    Eley Subsonic Hollow Point (green box)$9.99 / 50
    Winchester 333 round HP bulk packs. I *think* these were either $20 or $25
    Winchester M-22 1000 rounds for $69 (they only had one of these)
    Winchester Super X HP 100 round packs (didn't see the price, but I think $10)
    Browning target 100 round packs for (I think) $10

Also something I've never seen before:
    Winchester Subsonic HP "42 Max" 50 rounds for $6.99

I had a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase, so I ended up with:
    400 rounds of Eley Target
    350 rounds of Winchester 42 Max Subsonic

Total of $89.95 with tax, or 12 cents per round, which for subsonic HP and Eley target is a pretty good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom