Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      74.8 KB · Views: 357

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Interesting goings on over the course of the past week. Some turkeys, lots of does, the neighbors GSD, a buck and a different neighbor on his 4-wheeler

Attachments

• WGI_0028.jpg
      WGI_0028.jpg
      137.9 KB · Views: 337
    • WGI_0034.jpg
      WGI_0034.jpg
      103.2 KB · Views: 341
    • WGI_0040.jpg
      WGI_0040.jpg
      62.7 KB · Views: 339
    • WGI_0048.jpg
      WGI_0048.jpg
      136.6 KB · Views: 337

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    latest card pull, Doe fight and the first buck fight Ive caught on game camera...not big guys but stuff is getting started around here...and for the moose fans a young bull moose...:D

Attachments

• PICT0126.JPG
      PICT0126.JPG
      78.1 KB · Views: 269
    • PICT0681.JPG
      PICT0681.JPG
      57.9 KB · Views: 269
    • PICT0685.JPG
      PICT0685.JPG
      62.6 KB · Views: 267
    • PICT0695.JPG
      PICT0695.JPG
      77.3 KB · Views: 268
    • PICT0732.JPG
      PICT0732.JPG
      77.2 KB · Views: 273
    • PICT0283.JPG
      PICT0283.JPG
      198.9 KB · Views: 273

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    latest card pull, Doe fight and the first buck fight Ive caught on game camera...not big guys but stuff is getting started around here...and for the moose fans a young bull moose...:D

Nice pics wilcam!

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Something's been chewing up my trailer light wires on my jon boat, and chewing up the bunks badly. I thought it was a groundhog by the size of the bite marks, but caught the bastards in action.

Had about 80 pictures of them doing it...time to bust out the air rifle! I'm tired of replacing trailer wires. I hate that job!

Attachments

• 094.jpg
      094.jpg
      134.7 KB · Views: 210

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Something's been chewing up my trailer light wires on my jon boat, and chewing up the bunks badly. I thought it was a groundhog by the size of the bite marks, but caught the bastards in action.

Had about 80 pictures of them doing it...time to bust out the air rifle! I'm tired of replacing trailer wires. I hate that job!

I feed 'my' squirrels peanuts by hand. I give them plenty of antlers to gnaw on. They leave my ornamental trees and shrubs alone as well as my house. There is also spray you can use and it works great. I used to spray my bonsais with it too and they never bothered them afterwards. Squirrels learn fast. Take advantage.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    I feed 'my' squirrels peanuts by hand. I give them plenty of antlers to gnaw on. They leave my ornamental trees and shrubs alone as well as my house. There is also spray you can use and it works great. I used to spray my bonsais with it too and they never bothered them afterwards. Squirrels learn fast. Take advantage.

Sounds like you want to get married to them outrider. I say that they learn even faster from a pellet to the head.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sounds like you want to get married to them outrider. I say that they learn even faster from a pellet to the head.

The females learn fast. Males not so much. Example: They all know where the peanuts are kept in my house. They sit on my table on my deck, staring into my sliding door, waiting for one of us to notice and reward their good behavior.
    One day, I had a young block-headed male who decided to try and gnaw his way through my door as one of my trained females looked on. After scolding the young male several times I knew there was only one solution. I stepped outside, this time with bow in hand. I cut his a$$ in half as the female sat there an shook her head almost as if to say, "I warned you! Outrider don't take no chit from no squirrel"
    Some times you just gotta show'm whos boss.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Well, to quote my own post. My neighbor just had a perfect 20 yard shot on this bad boy and passed it up so I could have a chance at him.

The pressure is on (and I realized how good of a neighbor I have) :thumbsup:

That's good karma, for both of you.:thumbsup:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    The females learn fast. Males not so much. Example: They all know where the peanuts are kept in my house. They sit on my table on my deck, staring into my sliding door, waiting for one of us to notice and reward their good behavior.
    One day, I had a young block-headed male who decided to try and gnaw his way through my door as one of my trained females looked on. After scolding the young male several times I knew there was only one solution. I stepped outside, this time with bow in hand. I cut his a$$ in half as the female sat there an shook her head almost as if to say, "I warned you! Outrider don't take no chit from no squirrel"
    Some times you just gotta show'm whos boss.
    I like squirrels for target practice..lol

Well, to quote my own post. My neighbor just had a perfect 20 yard shot on this bad boy and passed it up so I could have a chance at him.

The pressure is on (and I realized how good of a neighbor I have) :thumbsup:
    That was/is a nice neighbor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom