• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    This was the first time that I used a Remington rebate and I will say that it was a pain in the butt to cut all the UPCs out!

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    This was the first time that I used a Remington rebate and I will say that it was a pain in the butt to cut all the UPCs out!

Just curious what kind of rebate doesn't required the actual cut out of the UPCs?

If you got the rebate check in hand eventually, it's worth it.

About 30-45 mins worth of preping and mailing the rebate for $200 max, seems fair

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Even if a person was to order the Remington ammo from PSA tomorrow, it's unlikely that it would be received in time to beat the postmark date of Dec. 19, especially given this busy time of year.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Preparing my rebates and it will be mailed out by regular first class mail in an regular envelope like I did last year. Anyone have done or going to mail it in a different way such as certified mail?

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    I sent mine out today in a 6x9 envelope. I had 40 UPC labels so I put them all in a ziplock sandwich bag. I asked for it to be mailed priority but the woman at the PO said if I didn't need insurance she could just mail it first class and give me a tracking # so I did that. Cost me $2 and change.

Hellrazr78

May 20, 2011
    Balt. Co.
    I sent mine out today in a 6x9 envelope. I had 40 UPC labels so I put them all in a ziplock sandwich bag. I asked for it to be mailed priority but the woman at the PO said if I didn't need insurance she could just mail it first class and give me a tracking # so I did that. Cost me $2 and change.

The rebate form specified upc's to be taped to paper. Hopefully they don't give you a hard time.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD

So first class mail with tracking?didn't even know that exist, will most likely do that too!

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Just curious what kind of rebate doesn't required the actual cut out of the UPCs?

If you got the rebate check in hand eventually, it's worth it.

About 30-45 mins worth of preping and mailing the rebate for $200 max, seems fair

You are right, I shouldn't complain but that doesn't stop me Damn first world problems....

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Hahhahah you're right! Sometimes it's good to have first world problem such as debating which guns to bring to the range, how many thousand of rounds I am gonna buy.....

My current first world problem...

After selling a whole bunch of ammo, my current dilemma is whether to buy a couple more guns, buy a new camera (5D Mk IV...drool), or buy a new NAS backup system to backup all the pictures I have because they don't fit on the one I have. Logic is telling me to buy the backup drive, but logic doesn't always win!

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville

I tried that and they wouldn't let me at my Post Office.

Has anyone gotten confirmation that their rebate has been received yet? I'd expect to have heard something by now.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    i just mailed my rebate today. i went to their website, and they had a new applet type thing that they didn't have for the spring rebate. it was a self select tool, fill out online and submit online, and then print out a sheet, mail that sheet, as well as the receipt and the UPCs TAPED TO ADDITIONAL SHEETS. i only had 8 so it wasn't that terrible, but i found it odd that they specifically told me how to keep order to the UPC's

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    The rebate form specified upc's to be taped to paper. Hopefully they don't give you a hard time.

I printed out this form for my rebate. Didn't see anything on there about taping the UPC codes to a sheet of paper??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-16-17-19-43.jpg
      Screenshot_2016-12-16-17-19-43.jpg
      62.1 KB · Views: 136

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    I printed out this form for my rebate. Didn't see anything on there about taping the UPC codes to a sheet of paper??

I guess there are two ways of completing the rebate. One is the one you posted, and the other one is you register it by selecting the type of ammo UPC you purchased. There are instruction such as tape it to a piece of paper.

By registering it, it generates a confirmation number to track your rebate.

Hope this help

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

It says it right there on line 2, and they have a picture with sample written over it. Include receipt. Include original UPC. If you don't include them they won't honor it. You could just but it online, cancel it and still send in the rebate or you could have multiple people submit the same receipt otherwise.

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    It says it right there on line 2, and they have a picture with sample written over it. Include receipt. Include original UPC. If you don't include them they won't honor it. You could just but it online, cancel it and still send in the rebate or you could have multiple people submit the same receipt otherwise.

I sent the UPCs in. My question was in reference to the people saying that the UPCs had to be taped to a sheet of paper when mailed in.

EHinson

Apr 23, 2016
    Remington rebate

I did the rebate last year on some 30-06 ammo and got nothing back from them at all. Maybe it will work this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom