• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    Maybe stay for now then shutdown Maryland after they settle in and finish their gov contract.

Seems they are business savvy and principled. Would not be surprised if once Tennessee facility is fully operational and producing the needed quantities and varieties of firearms they wind down operations in Maryland and shut the doors.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Ok, so I am gaining some respect back for them. I hope they do their best to make it known to everyone the impact that Maryland is losing out on. I just may go back to buying beretta products again.

Does anyone know the monetary impact? 300 jobs is the last I heard but does anybody know total salary? How about estimated tax revenue lost?

DoubleTap007

Mar 18, 2011
    BelAir, MD
    Well done Beretta. While it may not have any impact, speaking your mind and putting these points out there is still a positive in my book.

At the end of the day, Maryland is missing out on the expansion, and lets face it, once these guys get in Tenn. they will see less taxes, and eventually will phase out the MD plant, and lure their workers down there with the many benefits of living in free America.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If I'm not mistaken A Beretta rep said something along those line sat the hearings last year.
    And they didn't give a damn!

They don't care.

If your reps voted in favor of SB281, e-mail them a link to this article.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    A 500 year old company vs a colony founded in 1634. The old line state never had a chance with the current governing body of goof offs. Gansler probably had a party with his son's friends after reading Beretta's letter.

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    A 500 year old company vs a colony founded in 1634. The old line state never had a chance with the current governing body of goof offs. Gansler probably had a party with his son's friends after reading Beretta's letter.

LOL, I hope the Gansler selfies stay off Twitter.

YIKES!

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    MOM didn't care at all either, when he was asked on Wbal the other day how he felt he basically just said, "good for them , its a free country". What an A** Hat!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I saw it elsewhere, but it is very well written and to the point. You would think the libtards in Annapolis will recognize what they have done - but I think not. Maybe the leadership will recognize it when they no longer see checks coming in from Beretta.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Taken this morning. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      70.1 KB · Views: 242

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    I am sure Bloomberg and Brady campaign are more than compensating for Millers money chest to buy his support.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    "In brief remarks on the Senate floor today, Miller said unlike Maryland Tennessee has laws that allow people to carry guns on playgrounds, and allowing people to store guns in parked vehicles."

Is this guy for real? What a knuckle head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom