• ...and so much more!
  • TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9.

Ditto :thumbsup: love my M&P 9

You can get a M&P 9mm and go up or down from scale from 22, 357, 40 or 45 and they all have the same grips, as well as the size of the frame and slide and functionality they are all alike. The weight and the recoil is where you feel the difference. The 22 does brake down is a little different. Outside of that they feel like the same pistol. The 22 comes in 10 and 12 rounds, 9mm in 10 and 17, 357 in 10 and 15 rounds, the 40mm come in 10 and 15 rounds, and the 45 come in 8 and 10 rounds. It nice to have a pistol that shoot the same rounds as your revolver.

Last edited:

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    Well thats not easy unless he tries them but, I would go with a SIG first then in no order, Springfield, S &W, FN, Walther(like PPS)...They are all very good, I am just a SIG fan first. You can never go wrong with a HK as well.....Now you have many options

Beemer

Sep 12, 2012
    I really like my Taurus pt111 Its not a pocket pistol nor fullsize either so it fits my needs for carry in lots of states except MD :( I really like my Taurus 24/7 which is a full size pistol with little recoil and its very accurate and has a picatinny rail for a light or lazer But after buying a Remington R1 Enhanced 1911 in 45 acp, I think a smaller 1911 in 9mm would be a superb shooting gun and thats my future purchase for my 9mmm shooting nirvana

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I'm not a fan of striker fired guns. I don't really know why, but a hammer fired pistol is like a warm blanket. I just feel more comfortable with a hammer - call me strange.

I really like the HK USP and BHP.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm not a fan of striker fired guns. I don't really know why, but a hammer fired pistol is like a warm blanket. I just feel more comfortable with a hammer - call me strange.

I really like the HK USP and BHP.

You're strange....

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    h85615851

LMAO!!

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Ask your old man to try the Sig SP2022. Best bang for buck out there. Once a "best kept secret". Money saved can be put toward ammo and training.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom