• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Joseph how would you say your NiB BCGs compare in quality to the NiB WMDs and Spike's?

They'll be real similar to the WMD's, IMO. Ours will have a 1 piece McFarland Gas Ring & KNS Perma Pin, so a slight upgrade. They'll have similar steel, and MPI testing done.

Ours will also be arriving in larger quantities than we typically see from WMD though, luckily. WMD has had a hard time keeping a steady stream of BCG's incoming. Our bolts are being coated by WMD with their excellent NiBX process. NiBX is better than some companies' processes out there that CLAIM to be NiB, but in reality are just electroless plating BCG's.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    They'll be real similar to the WMD's, IMO. Ours will have a 1 piece McFarland Gas Ring & KNS Perma Pin, so a slight upgrade. They'll have similar steel, and MPI testing done.

Ours will also be arriving in larger quantities than we typically see from WMD though, luckily. WMD has had a hard time keeping a steady stream of BCG's incoming. Our bolts are being coated by WMD with their excellent NiBX process. NiBX is better than some companies' processes out there that CLAIM to be NiB, but in reality are just electroless plating BCG's.

Please send me a personal message request when you get these in k thanks you're a doll ;)

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    What is the price going to be for a NiB BCG. I prob won't qualify for the MD Shooter discount so could you post with and without?

twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    What is the price going to be for a NiB BCG. I prob won't qualify for the MD Shooter discount so could you post with and without?

Any thought to basing the MD Shooter discount on post count OR join date? I can understand wanting to prevent someone from joining the forums just to take advantage of a discounted price, but if someone (me) has been around for a few years but just hasn't posted a ton, maybe you can make an exception?

I'm trying to slowly get my post count up, but don't want to just spam posts for that sake only...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom