• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LONGSHOT

May 7, 2011
    ABERDEEN,HARFORD
    I just had a few rounds delivered.

unloading.jpg

is that what UPS trucks looked like back then.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    All I can say is that im not looking forward to moving. Ive actually cut back alot because i live in a 3rd floor condo and im concerned with the weight.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    All I can say is that im not looking forward to moving. Ive actually cut back alot because i live in a 3rd floor condo and im concerned with the weight.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Moving does suck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 427

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    This 2007 thread is worth taking note of; the VA governor who made these remarks is Tim Kaine, Hillary's VP running mate.

This guy is as anti-2A as one might find anywhere, unless you look up the ticket at Hillary.

Ha! You got me. I didn't look at the date. (Though the link going to some entertainment website did confuse me.)

Well done.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Va's Governor "Troubled" That Citizens Can Have "Caches" of Ammo

Glad to know that I am 'troubling' for the next VP.

Otoh, I am all for marriage equality, so I am 'troubling' to the alternative too.

This is a big pet peeve of mine. I'm actually for government getting out of the marriage business altogether. Why do I need to apply for a "license"," pay a "fee," and be subject to a "waiting period" so that my wife and I can vow to love and honor one another? What a racket.

/threadjack

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I just buy a box on the way to the range and when it is gone go home until the next time I shoot. One time I bought a 50 round box by mistake and thought I would never get finished to go home. Some indoor ranges sell it right there and I don't have to stop on the way. I do keep two shotgun shells locked up in my safe in case I need to follow VP Uncle Joe Biden's instructions and I need to shoot my shotgun out the window to scare the bad guys away.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I just buy a box on the way to the range and when it is gone go home until the next time I shoot. One time I bought a 50 round box by mistake and thought I would never get finished to go home. Some indoor ranges sell it right there and I don't have to stop on the way. I do keep two shotgun shells locked up in my safe in case I need to follow VP Uncle Joe Biden's instructions and I need to shoot my shotgun out the window to scare the bad guys away.

You are the best.

Thanks for keeping us all safe by not having an ammo cache.

Don't forget you can still have 3 shotgun shells in your gun in the field on legal waterfowl hunting days. Buy that third shell in the morning before you head to the field; decide whether you will actually load all 3 when you see birds in the sky.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This story does show how "WE" have to be concerned about perception. If people knew how much ammo is being stored by countless number of people, there would be women and children crying in the street. Is there anyone who doesn't have at the very least 1000 rounds of ammo for each caliber they own? To the average non-firearm owning person, that number sounds extreme. But we know that it really isn't, not even close to extreme. Be careful who you talk to about your firearms and ammo. Be even more careful about posting pictures of your firearm collection and listing what you own. You'd be surprised what can be found in a Google search.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This story does show how "WE" have to be concerned about perception. If people knew how much ammo is being stored by countless number of people, there would be women and children crying in the street. Is there anyone who doesn't have at the very least 1000 rounds of ammo for each caliber they own? To the average non-firearm owning person, that number sounds extreme. But we know that it really isn't, not even close to extreme. Be careful who you talk to about your firearms and ammo. Be even more careful about posting pictures of your firearm collection and listing what you own. You'd be surprised what can be found in a Google search.

This reminds me of when people get their panties in a bunch about owning more than one firearm. My usual response is to ask how many golf clubs is too many.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Are you kidding!? Do you know how much 1,000 rds of 32.20 would cost!!

No I don't, but do you have 1000 rounds? 1000 rounds may be a lot if you reload, but if you don't, 1000 rounds is not much more than a few trips to the range over the year.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Wow, that guy has charisma!

Some prefer to use a "Barney mag": a magazine loaded with only one round. Load the Barney mag first, chamber that round, then replace the now-empty magazine with a full one.

That's assuming someone actually has enough ammunition stockpiled to fill a magazine. I guess there are some crack-pots and unstable whack jobs who horde that much ammo: eight, sixteen, even twenty bullets.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've got a funny feeling he's a lot more comfortable in front of a target than in front of a camera.

Barney up, cowboy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom