Who Wants to Help US Shut Down Annapolis Again?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The release of these vehemently egregious anti-self-defense bills were naturally released after 2A Tuesday.

Please do what's necessary to testify ;)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Assuming my software release is still on track--i can not do the 9th-but maybe the 15 th

If posponed--- I may do both---i just cant plan at all night now..

This release is past critical ...

Anyway--- we need numbers... they are testing us again---

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    It became clear last time around that Raskin is an idiot. He knows that a NICS check is required by anyone who buys a rifle/shotgun from an FFL. He'll never let the truth get in the way of his lawless drivel.

Raskin is definitely not an idiot. He knows exactly what he is doing. He intends to eliminate private sales of firearms. If he was an idiot, the thing wouldn't be written as well as it is.

He specifically exempted sharing of guns at ranges, immediate family members and C&R licensees.

Gun grabber, yes. Idiot, no.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Raskin is definitely not an idiot. He knows exactly what he is doing. He intends to eliminate private sales of firearms. If he was an idiot, the thing wouldn't be written as well as it is.

Yes its well crafted.. only a few week points that I see---and I don't want them fixed---i bet this was planned in 2013...its a very obvious move. But he did not want mom to get the credit... mom is an idiot...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    More proof of the incrementalism that the anti's vehemently deny whenever they're accused of it. They got everything they could get away with in 2013.

They said their comprehensive plan would solve the problems. We knew it wouldn't, and said so.

Now they want more. We knew they would, and said so.

What results have they achieved with FSA2013 that justifies more action?

They're just turning up the heat another degree toward boiling the frogs, unrelated to safety and crime prevention.

This is about people control.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    You've got that right Tim. We have to walk around unarmed, exposing ourselves & loved ones to the criminal element that doesn't obey or care about laws.

Our GA is the laughing stock of at least the eastern half of the US. How many more examples do these mental midgets need before seeing the necessity for CCW in the state? Are they trying to start a revolution?

Back on topic, are you in, and if so for what date(s)?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

He specifically exempted sharing of guns at ranges, immediate family members and C&R licensees.

Gun grabber, yes. Idiot, no.

Back on topic, are you in and if so, what date(s)?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Yes its well crafted.. only a few week points that I see---and I don't want them fixed---i bet this was planned in 2013...its a very obvious move. But he did not want mom to get the credit... mom is an idiot...

There are other threads to discuss the bills in, do it there please.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    More proof of the incrementalism that the anti's vehemently deny whenever they're accused of it. They got everything they could get away with in 2013.

They said their comprehensive plan would solve the problems. We knew it wouldn't, and said so.

Now they want more. We knew they would, and said so.

What results have they achieved with FSA2013 that justifies more action?

They're just turning up the heat another degree toward boiling the frogs, unrelated to safety and crime prevention.

This is about people control.

So, what date(s) are you coming?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    We did it before ...

And we can do it again ...

Attachments

• Jacobs Pic 1.jpg
      Jacobs Pic 1.jpg
      112 KB · Views: 227
    • Annapolis rally.jpg
      Annapolis rally.jpg
      33.1 KB · Views: 230

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Id like to be there both days, but the reality is I will probably only be able to make one. Plus I will likely be sitting in Reisterstown again on the evening of the 15th, so at this point I am guessing it will be the 9th subject to business travel obligations. I have made one of the two days each of the last three years and don't plan to miss this year. Dont forget guys that written testimony is always an option or as a supplement to live testimony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom