• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I got my livescan fingerprints done 11/4 and submitted the application 11/4 like you. All but the DHMH were completed on 11/4. The DHMH was complete on 11/6 for me. With all boxes labeled complete, I am still in pending status as of this morning. (11/9) Guess maybe a bunch of apps all went in during the past few weeks or someone is on vacation... :sad20: Good old MD and MO'M...:tdown:
    It just seems weird that when you see people submitting after I have going active in 3 days like what I quoted below from chompers, glad there going thru quick for some, but WTF is the holdup on mine!!:sad20:
    LiveScan 11/5
    Form submitted 11/5
    Checklist all set to complete 11/6
    Active 11/8
    Very low 2000s

jjoffidani

Jan 22, 2011
    It just seems weird that when you see people submitting after I have going active in 3 days like what I quoted below from chompers, glad there going thru quick for some, but WTF is the holdup on mine!!:sad20:

Exactly, it's frustrating with the inconsistent processing. I get what you are saying for sure. Especially after paying around a $100 for the fingerprint and HQL process. :tdown: I was just hoping to just see active status before the weekend, even though the card is 10-14 days later to arrive.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Exactly, it's frustrating with the inconsistent processing. I get what you are saying for sure. Especially after paying around a $100 for the fingerprint and HQL process. :tdown: I was just hoping to just see active status before the weekend, even though the card is 10-14 days later to arrive.

Yeah, now since I've just paid for my model 629, having to wait for this ******** HQL so I can do the paperwork on it, then have to wait at least another 8 days so they can pretty much do the exact same background checks to make another trip to pick it up.

CStuard

Sep 8, 2012
    I don't remember the exact dates but it was quick. Ok'd per their website in 3 days and had my card in another week or so.

jjoffidani

Jan 22, 2011
    I'm still waiting too. My HQL still hasn't switched to active.

Sometime between 5:30pm 11/12/13 and 3:00am 11/13/13 my HQL went active status. #22** :thumbsup:

So 11/4 livescan, 11/4 app, all complete list 11/6, and 11/12/13 active. I'll post again when I get my card in a week or so.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    As of this morning still no joy.
    So I made a phone call to see who I had pissed off in Pikesville, talked with a very nice lady who got a chuckle when I asked who I had passed off there, she laughed and said that I was the second person to ask her that this morning.
    Short story, within an hour of making the call my license went from only one check being done to being active.
    Number is mid 2200's

Last edited:

jjoffidani

Jan 22, 2011
    So I made a phone call to see who I had pissed off in Pikesville, talked with a very nice lady who got a chuckle when I asked who I had passed off there, she laughed and said that I was the second person to ask her that this morning.
    Short story, within an hour of making the call my license went from only one check being done to being active.
    Number is mid 2200's

Sounds like the paperwork was sitting on someone's desk and just needed final processing. But glad you got moved to active.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Number is mid 2200's

Now you gotta wait at least 2 weeks for the license to get printed, laminated and mailed. :sad20:

jayc0968

Cpl, U.S.M.C. 87-92
    Sep 22, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    Applied for mine 11/3. Just checked the website, was approved 11/8, hasn't arrived yet.
    Needs to hurry, I got a wheel gun on hold I need to square away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom