• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    I'm looking for tips on where people have purchased 30 round AR-15 magazines within a reasonable drive from the Baltimore area. Any gun shops relatively close to the state line? I frequently travel north on 95 to Delaware and occasionally visit the northern Virginia area. I believe both of those states sell 30 round mags.

Just purchased my first AR today, a Colt LE6920-MP-FDE from Engage Armament. I'm looking for some 30 round Magpul Pmags to go with it.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Thunderstick is in Fawn Grove PA....not too far from Baltimore and is an IP

You can order all the magazines you want on his website, at attractive prices. Then select the option to "pick up order in store". He will send you a confirmation when your order is ready, and you just drive up and pick it up.

His store is just across the line in Fawn Grove. Good prices, good service, no wasted trip, and you support MDS by buying from an IP.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    If you travel to NOVA, go to Sharpshooters in Lorton. Their guns are overpriced but their pmags are $14 a piece.

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    York PA gun show

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

I might consider checking out the York PA gun show. It looks like there is one at the end October. How does this compare in size, etc to the one at the Timonium Fairgrounds? That is the only one I've been to so far.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Use a GI mag in a Colt. Anything plastic is blasphemy. Haha. Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury PA always has them and they're really nice guys. The have PMAGS, GI mags, AK mags...all of it.

Harrisburg gunshow is the biggest and best I've ever been too. Seconded by Allentown, then York, then Gettysburg.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Use a GI mag in a Colt. Anything plastic is blasphemy. Haha. Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury PA always has them and they're really nice guys. The have PMAGS, GI mags, AK mags...all of it.

Harrisburg gunshow is the biggest and best I've ever been too. Seconded by Allentown, then York, then Gettysburg.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: for Gun Bunker......:D

booker

Apr 5, 2008
    Baltimore
    I got my last order from Bravo Company USA, had them shipped to a buddy just over the Mason-Dixon line. Go pick 'em up yourself and you're GTG. Comparable prices ($14-15 range) and free shipping.

Otherwise go to Thunderstick and ask for Cooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom