• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leroi

Feb 16, 2011
    New to the area, just graduated college and bought a house in Kensington MD. Have a couple sigs 226, 228, and 229; a ruger SP101 .357, and a Browning Buckmark. Looking to add a Sig 2022 and a nice rifle, probably build an AR sometime this year. Anyways sucks coming here from VA and not being able to get a carry permit and only being able to buy guns that come with spent shell casings. How am I supposed to take advantage of all the gun deals online?? Also if anyone knows a good gun store around Montgomery Co let me know.

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Welcome aboard. A knowledgable MoCo resident will be along shortly.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

Please look here for lots of good information about the site:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Check in here to learn about your 2A rights and how to support them:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Take a look at the MDShooters Industry Partners section here:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

For a list of ranges look here:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=38816[/FONT]

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Welcome to the ward. Someone will be along with your medications soon.

I am right next door to Engage but have not heard good things about them and have yet to venture inside.

You believe everything you hear? Seems to me you have very little excuse for not finding out for yourself.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    Welcome from a neighbor to the West. Engage are good people. I've bought from the with zero issues. Not the cheapest guys in the State, but they do have to pay those ridiculous McCo rents. And they will work with you...

Jamie

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I am right next door to Engage but have not heard good things about them and have yet to venture inside.
    Yup, the old owner was weird, but the new guys (5 or 6 yrs?) have a great rep, and are an industry partner. I must live a coupla golf shots from you . where you at?

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Check out Engage. Ted and Andy are great people. Its the only shop I buy anything from anymore. If they don't have it they'll be happy to order it for you. People think its pricey because most guns are priced at MSRP but they always willing to make a deal. Also check their Industry Partner page once in a while to check for upcoming shoots ... They're awsome!:party29:

Last edited:

Leroi

Feb 16, 2011
    Im at McComas and Drumm, could easily walk to Engage. Will definitely have to check it out now after you guys give them high praise.

zebramochaman

May 3, 2009
    Damascus, MD
    Welcome from Damascus, MD.
    I used Engagement Arms for a transfer recently on a Taurus Judge that did not come with a fired casing. They were very professional.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    New to the area, just graduated college and bought a house in Kensington MD. Have a couple sigs 226, 228, and 229; a ruger SP101 .357, and a Browning Buckmark. Looking to add a Sig 2022 and a nice rifle, probably build an AR sometime this year. Anyways sucks coming here from VA and not being able to get a carry permit and only being able to buy guns that come with spent shell casings. How am I supposed to take advantage of all the gun deals online?? Also if anyone knows a good gun store around Montgomery Co let me know.

Welcome to K-Town. The MD shell-casing requirement can be fufilled by any 07 FFL in MD.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy from Bethesda. Engage are great folks to deal with. I bought a G29SF at a price so good I can't say it here!

Please consider joining Maryland Shall Issue. It is the ONLY grassroots group fighting for your rights in MD.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom