• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I had a flash while reading about B'more's 18th murder in 18 days. Our GA reps had it all figured.

It's their intention to keep us unarmed so that we will not interfere with the Baltimore Murder Solution. If we should take out a thug, it would prevent said thug from killing any number of his associates. So long as they continue to croak one another, there will eventually be only one thug left standing.

Presumably he will be faster and brighter than the rest. Our only problem will arise when he successfully runs for office.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I had a flash while reading about B'more's 18th murder in 18 days. Our GA reps had it all figured.

It's their intention to keep us unarmed so that we will not interfere with the Baltimore Murder Solution. If we should take out a thug, it would prevent said thug from killing any number of his associates. So long as they continue to croak one another, there will eventually be only one thug left standing.

Presumably he will be faster and brighter than the rest. Our only problem will arise when he successfully runs for office.

Brilliant!

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    This was the whole point behind the creation of ghettos in the first place. Group them all together so they take each other out. Sadly, they reproduce faster than they take each other out.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

The problem with your premise.

They are not killing themselves fast enough...

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

If only we could keep new thugs from taking their place... maybe a big house full of thugs... we put them in there and let them run the place. As they die off we insert new ones... a little food some crack maybe. ... oh wait.... I read about something like that. ... can't place the city... somekind of scandal.... nope can't place it must have been a bad dream. .

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

They breed much quicker than they can kill themselves off.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    If only we could keep new thugs from taking their place... maybe a big house full of thugs... we put them in there and let them run the place. As they die off we insert new ones... a little food some crack maybe. ... oh wait.... I read about something like that. ... can't place the city... somekind of scandal.... nope can't place it must have been a bad dream. .

But what about when they knock up the staff??????

So much for your theory.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    They breed much quicker than they can kill themselves off.

Now you know why the libs are in favor of abortion and free birth control ... since Margaret Sanger couldn't pull it off.

Incrementalism at it's base premise.

Burl Ives wrote a song about it ...

"I know an old lady who swallowed a horse ... she's dead of course."

PMD354

I don't think it was intended, it just turned out to be a happy accident. MOM still doesn't want anyone to own a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom