• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    I am willing to bet that at least several of those are MSP or other government employees attempting to put names together with emails that they have received, to be added to watchlists...

Wouldn't be the first time they've done something like that.

Honestly, nothing people do here is worth the attention. We don't hide anything. Those who push for our rights are literally giving the legislature their names, views and in many cases their addresses. Hardly subversive stuff.

We play by the rules, even when they are stacked a mile deep against us.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Wouldn't be the first time they've done something like that.

Honestly, nothing people do here is worth the attention. We don't hide anything. Those who push for our rights are literally giving the legislature their names, views and in many cases their addresses. Hardly subversive stuff.

We play by the rules, even when they are stacked a mile deep against us.

Not disagreeing with anything said here. Just bringing it up due to personal experience...

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    And I was talking mostly tongue-in-cheek. Wasn't trying to look sensitive.

The MSP has tracked all kinds of legit groups before. I cannot remember the outcome of the last scandal, but I think someone got a stern talking to or something.

They keep "not disapproving" my gun purchases. I don't think they'll hire me anytime soon, but I figure that leaves me where I was with them last year: nobody.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    I am willing to bet that at least several of those are MSP or other government employees attempting to put names together with emails that they have received, to be added to watchlists...

If I'm not on at least one watch list by now, I'm not workin' hard enough! :mdpatriot:

petergriffin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 9, 2012
    Since we could be getting those from Annapolis reading these forums, we ought to also remind them of Real Public Safety Issues, like the lack of them passing a budget which should be their number one focus rather than these agenda's and attacks on law abiding, tax paying citizens who just want to exercise their constitutional rights.

If the state deficit is not addressed, the waste of funds with the current Gov at the wheel, we will loose services such as police, emergency services and the like. Those are real threats to Public Safety, not people like us who are willing to be finger printed, have our back rounds checked etc. to have our constitutional rights.

All this current state administration knows how to do is raise taxes and waste money. They are so inline with the current Federal Administration and agenda, it is scary.

Our 2A rights are very important, but support for them should be complemented with our distain for the way they are running our state in general if we are getting their attention. I agree, we ought to have a running sticky with "How they voted". I know I watch them closely and you can bet I and my friends will be voting accordingly.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=80294

Annapolis will see this right.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    There are almost 500 people online here at 1 in the morning on a Tuesday. Anyone who thinks our community can be rolled over needs to check into a clinic.

We turned a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom