• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If Russia really wanted to screw Barry over, they would start sending MORE ammo over and make it cheaper.

Why would they want to do that? He's giving them back their Empire, one country at a time. Plus he makes Putin look better every day.

They'd want Obama to be President For Life; they've probably already told him how to go there.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Putin needs the money.....aint happening

Furthermore the russian markets have been hit hard further exaccerbating economic issues in russia

Finally, cutting off ammo to the US would HELP not hinder Obama's agenda here at home......so please put the foil down

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    FWIW, AIM is now also sold out of the Russian-produced 7.62x54R in tins.

Like it or not, the panic is in full swing.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    FWIW, AIM is now also sold out of the Russian-produced 7.62x54R in tins.

Like it or not, the panic is in full swing.

Thats why people stock up when its avail

When people panic over one thing, smart people move onto others......

When there was no 556 the smart people stocked up on 12g which was plentiful.

AR lowers are now plentiful and avail for 60-70 bucks.....

Edit....sorry.....I forgot you live in Md.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    If Russia really wanted to screw Barry over, they would start sending MORE ammo over and make it cheaper.

The Russians don't push ammo to us. We pull it from them. Right now they need money and the exchange rate is very favorable to the dollar, so Russian ammo (if bought today) would be dirt cheap in U.S. bucks. If there's going to be anything done to limit the supply, or stop it, that will be done by our govt.

As I stated a few days ago (#26 in this thread), there would be a lag and then a shortage. That's happening.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The Russians don't push ammo to us. We pull it from them. Right now they need money and the exchange rate is very favorable to the dollar, so Russian ammo (if bought today) would be dirt cheap in U.S. bucks. If there's going to be anything done to limit the supply, or stop it, that will be done by our govt.

As I stated a few days ago (#26 in this thread), there would be a lag and then a shortage. That's happening.

^agreed

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    There will be an executive order that will ban Russian imports. History has shown this with our reaction to the Chinese with Tiananmen Square and that was against their own people inside their country.

That would leave us only the Ukraine but now they are going to need ammo more than ever to shore up their military so I don't expect any imports from them any time soon.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    There will be an executive order that will ban Russian imports. History has shown this with our reaction to the Chinese with Tiananmen Square and that was against their own people inside their country.

That would leave us only the Ukraine but now they are going to need ammo more than ever to shore up their military so I don't expect any imports from them any time soon.

Glad I have resisted the urge to shoot my SGL26-61 (over a year!)

Going to worth a fortune one day new in box like those polytechs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom