• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    No kidding. In the woods behind my home, there is at least one squirrel nest in every large tree. Many of them have several. It doesn't seem to me the squirrels need much help. I sure wouldn't want to see a bunch of tires hanging from the trees in our woods.

Larry

Just be thankful those are tires and not toilet seats. Jus' think "Dead Like Me".

I understand that BF Goodrich and Pirelli loincloths were the height of fashion among native american chieftains...and doubled as doodad defenders!

Squirrels and nuts; I see what you did there.:D

Any idea who is putting them there? DNR?

Not DNR...... Rocky.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Freekin squirrels !!

Now i know who robbed me last year

Attachments

• honda wheels jacked 2.jpg
      honda wheels jacked 2.jpg
      29.9 KB · Views: 284
    • honda wheels  jacked 1.jpg
      honda wheels jacked 1.jpg
      94.6 KB · Views: 283

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I remember that thread :sad20:

yeah sucked too cause i was running liability on the car, tires and wheels were about 1000 to replace with the SI wheels and almost new tires i had on it. I got some steel wheels and tires from a buddies car he was gonna junk, thats what the kid is still running.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    That's old-school.

You got to give them points for sparing use of materials. Only one block on each side, 1/2 the work of putting the car on 4 cinderblocks.

They actually broke into the car and pushed it back like 10-20 ft so it was behind the bush. It was lined up with the front door the day before. The white pole between the sets of windows in the one pic is where the front door is.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    They actually broke into the car and pushed it back like 10-20 ft so it was behind the bush. It was lined up with the front door the day before. The white pole between the sets of windows in the one pic is where the front door is.

My wife had a Civic stolen sometime in the 90s. She got it back from Newark,NJ police after she had pay the towing fee to get into the impound lot. Car was lacking rims, steering wheel, engine, windshield and brake saddles :sad20:

'There is no refund on the towing fee mam'

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    My wife had a Civic stolen sometime in the 90s. She got it back from Newark,NJ police after she had pay the towing fee to get into the impound lot. Car was lacking rims, steering wheel, engine, windshield and brake saddles :sad20:

'There is no refund on the towing fee mam'

Damn squirrels. :D

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    The real question is why do I always find rusted out 1940s-1960s model cars in just about every patch of forest I've ever explored on the east coast? You all know what I'm talking about--some of you have probably put a few bullet holes in them--if not you...well someone keeps shooting up those rusted cars.

:lol2: its not just there..

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I understand that BF Goodrich and Pirelli loincloths were the height of fashion among native american chieftains...and doubled as doodad defenders!

Now I understand where all of those fossilized "tire track" footprints in the Dakotas came from. Only the East Coast woodland Indians wore moccasins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom