• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    I very clearly remember what happened to Dan Bongino. We see it happen all of the time.

You mean the a$$clown Siobani (sp?). If I remember, that twat-waffle siphoned between 8-10% of the vote.

What has he (the Douche-Nozzle in question) done since then? I dunno, either. Clearly a plant. Beware of the so-called '3rd party'.

Comments are meant to reflect on the 3rd party plant candidate and not Mr. Bongino

All opinions are mine.

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Voted DINO, it had no effect.

November is going to be a 75/25 split Brown v. Hogan, and that's being generous. There are just way too many freeloaders in this state for the conservative vote to stem the tide.

Tampa here I come.

Tampa is one of the more liberal areas of Florida, and crowded as hell. My in-laws live in Clearwater and being around that area reminds me of Montgomery County when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's. Give Tampa another decade or two and my in-laws will no longer want to live there.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I was at the Republican Unity event in Severna Park last night. I was surprised to learn that for the first time in MD history we actually have a majority at the local office level. This is a start. We also have a chance to gain the majority in the house. It will be a tough battle, but the front lines are Districts 31A and 32. We need to get behind Terry Lynn DeGraw and Tim Walters.

This.

We are all moving, like it or not. You are either moving out of state, or your moving forward to make things better, or they will keep moving you backward. Any way you look at it, we are all moving. So indecision to help make things better is a vote to allow them to get worse.

The Independant voter in Maryland is a non-participant, someone who has marginalized themselves. If you didn't vote in last weeks election, take a look in the mirror - you are part of the problem. Lets just hope it's ignorance, that can be fixed. I know because I was one of you, apathetic, and uninformed.

Next time you speak to someone, start your conversation with the question - Did you vote? Don't accept any excuses, if they didn't vote, tell them how disappointed you are.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    This.

We are all moving, like it or not. You are either moving out of state, or your moving forward to make things better, or they will keep moving you backward. Any way you look at it, we are all moving. So indecision to help make things better is a vote to allow them to get worse.

The Independant voter in Maryland is a non-participant, someone who has marginalized themselves. If you didn't vote in last weeks election, take a look in the mirror - you are part of the problem. Lets just hope it's ignorance, that can be fixed. I know because I was one of you, apathetic, and uninformed.

Next time you speak to someone, start your conversation with the question - Did you vote? Don't accept any excuses, if they didn't vote, tell them how disappointed you are.

MM, pertaining to your last paragraph; the answer you'll get will most often be a "yes", with that answer being a lie on an average of 80% of the time as per the June 24th results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom