• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Free Radical

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 14, 2012
    yOur Nation's Capital
    I've really been wanting to get a Primary Arms 3X Compact Scope PAC3X for my AR because of rave reviews about using it on a carry handle. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be out of stock.
    Anyone have any ideas where to get hold of one or what a good alternative is?

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I've really been wanting to get a Primary Arms 3X Compact Scope PAC3X for my AR because of rave reviews about using it on a carry handle. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be out of stock.
    Anyone have any ideas where to get hold of one or what a good alternative is?

Aren't they made in China? You can't put that on an AR; it's sacrilegious ;).

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Swarovski has some great glass; do you think their tubes and erectors are as durable as a S&B, NightForce, US Optics, or IOR?

Yes. While they look pretty, don't let that fool you. The Swarovski's are as tough as the Nightforce and S&B. Maybe not as tough as U.S. Optics, but those things are ridiculously over-built. I have two and you could drive nails with them and not hurt them. That comes at a price- they are heavy.

sailskidrive

Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I figured it would be something crazy. Although cool, I don't think I could spend that much for one.

It does look pretty nice; I'm not real big on BCDs though. I was just reading the spec page and couldn't determine if Trijicon will offer reticule choices.

I ordered a SWFA HD 1-6x a WHILE ago and it just arrived. I might write a review or post some pics if anyone is interested. It's very clear, blows my Vortex Viper away.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    The latest issue off Recoil has a great spread comparing various low power scopes.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    I just mounted and sighted in a leupold vx-hog. I have to say for the money you can't beat it. Awesome reticle and very clear glass. Nice and bright. Have it in a Burris qd mount and it looks and functions great. I did not get the "fire dot" reticle so no batteries. Love it so far with 100+ RDS on the first outing.

sailskidrive

Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I just mounted and sighted in a leupold vx-hog. I have to say for the money you can't beat it. Awesome reticle and very clear glass. Nice and bright. Have it in a Burris qd mount and it looks and functions great. I did not get the "fire dot" reticle so no batteries. Love it so far with 100+ RDS on the first outing.

Humor us with a pic!

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    IMG_20130604_181004_zps7b4430f1.jpg

Last edited:

verizonguy

Sep 30, 2010
    Bel Air, MD
    Anybody have experience with the trijicon accupoint 1-4x. I think im picking one up soon for a new AR build.

I have (2) of the TR24s now, and I love them. Here is one of the ones I have on an 18" build I did a little while back.

Attachments

• DSC_0278.JPG
      DSC_0278.JPG
      81.8 KB · Views: 682

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    Putting me to shame! That looks great. I had a chance to look through an swfa 1-6. Was very clear and bright, reticle was easy to use at all magnification

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom