• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Bumping this back to the top.

We're finally only a week out, and I think there are a few seats still available.

And yes, at least a third of those registered are practicing attorneys looking to know about more about what to tell you when you seek their advice. Might be a good idea for you to be there too...

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    From Andrew Branca...

"You carry a gun so you're hard to kill. Know the law so you're hard to convict."
    Hey folks,

First a Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Here at the Branca household we're less than month from welcoming our fourth natural-born American citizen into the family. Yep, it looks to be a sleepless July.

In any case, in celebration of the day, use coupon code DAD at checkout on the purchase of a book, seminar, online training or anything else on the Law of Self Defense website and receive receive 20% off. Coupon effective only today and tomorrow!

Last edited:

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Update:
    Only 5 out of 40 available seats left.

This is hugely popular with a large number of prominent local attorneys (except for NatelU10) signing up.

Use promo code above for discount until no longer available.

Thank you.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Really wish I could do this too, but can't devote all weekend to "gun stuff" while the wife is packing the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sweetheart took a few weekends off from work this month, so I loaded up with the classes. (She also likes Cypher - gracious manners and nice to the kids)

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    really wish i could make this but im out of the country until early July. I would be very interested in attending future offerings!

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    will there be time to eat off site?

or brown bag it?

I dont know how much time the ageda allows for lunch but there *WILL* be lunch available on-site: hotdogs w/ chili, chips, coleslaw, etc. The hotdogs will be $2 each, everything for a $1. Drinks/water from the soda machine for $1 each.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Copies of Branca's book will be available at a reduced price on the day of the seminar.

The author's autograph will be optional, and complementary.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I dont know how much time the ageda allows for lunch but there *WILL* be lunch available on-site: hotdogs w/ chili, chips, coleslaw, etc. The hotdogs will be $2 each, everything for a $1. Drinks/water from the soda machine for $1 each.

could order out for pizza and keep the class rolling. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom