• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I thought I would pass this along because what a better way to support SAF. :beer:

saf-alertsD.gif

Support SAF by Shopping at Amazon
    How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits (helmed by legal rockstars like Alan Gura) at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you’ll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

Still have questions? No problemo. Here’s more on this awesome program:

When you go to Amazon through saf.org/amazon, Amazon creates a special “session” cookie that associates your purchases with our affiliate account. It’s all transparent to the shopper; there’s literally no difference in your shopping experience.

No, we can’t know who ordered what. Amazon does a great job making sure your privacy is protected. (Plus, you know, we don’t wanna know…)

Once you get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon, all you will see in your browser's address bar will be a url containing a "tag" like this one: http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&tag=s0cc7-20. There won’t be any “confirmation page” or notice that you’re shopping through saf.org/amazon. Hey, you didn’t want another pop-up to deal with anyway, right?

“This rocks!” you say? We think so, too, so don’t be bashful – go share the good news with the world! Thanks very much for your continuing support of our work to advance your rights.

Sincerely,

The Second Amendment Foundation team

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Amazon supports SAF? I wouldn't have thought.

Thanks, my wife seems to make weekly purchases through amazon. How long is this promotion running?

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Calguns started a similar Amazon partnership (trail blazers that they are, and all...) and I want to say they're pulling in approximately $6-8K per month.

This SAF announcement and program obviously spun from that. Being it's at a National level, this can put some serious coinage in the SAF coffers, which benefits everybody.

The Jensens's, Sigale's and Gura's of the world don't come cheap. If you're already going to do some Holiday shopping through Amazon anyways, take the no-brainer 1st step of clicking through SAF first.

saf.org/amazon

Thank you for your support...
    :D

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    I shop at amazon a lot. Will be doing it through the saf portal from now on.

Ps - tell amazon they would get a lot more business if they carried reloading supplies.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Awesome! My wife and I are Amazon Prime members with a bunch of stuff on recurring shipment. We will be sure to do this!

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    This is great. I buy far too much from Amazon, this is a nice way to put some more of my money to work for the SAF. I'm adding it to my .sig so others can see it.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    I shop at amazon a lot. Will be doing it through the saf portal from now on.

Ps - tell amazon they would get a lot more business if they carried reloading supplies.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Likely never. This looks like there affiliate program. I actually have this setup for another site I belong to. As long as MD doesn't do like CA and try and force sales taxes on MD residents they should get money from the program for years to come.

Thanks
    Robert

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    I think Amazon supports causes that earn them money.

Ordered a few things, since I'm addicted to Amazon and have aboout 50 things in my Wishlist :(

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Likely never. This looks like there affiliate program. I actually have this setup for another site I belong to. As long as MD doesn't do like CA and try and force sales taxes on MD residents they should get money from the program for years to come.

Thanks
    Robert

Is the likely never for reloading supplies? Because frankly, I'm surprised at all of the firearms related stuff they do sell, evil black rifle related in particular.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Is the likely never for reloading supplies? Because frankly, I'm surprised at all of the firearms related stuff they do sell, evil black rifle related in particular.

Pretty cool huh. Some good prices, some too high though like anything else. I've bought small gun stuff through them over time, best buys were my laser boresighters.

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    It is amazing how stuff is cheaper on amazon then anywhere else. I just bought an ignition module for my furnace for 97.99, same part number, same manufacturer, same contents, 219.99 else where online.

I wish there was a way to set this in the preferences of my account. I will forget to go through the saf website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom