• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Im spending some time in Lusby this week and was wondering if there is anywhere to shoot around here?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    2 weeks, opens back up Dec. 11th at 1 p.m.

I don't know if I can wait that long....

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I invited TwinsDad to meet me at the St. Charles Sportsman's Club indoor range on Saturday. Due to schedule we meet up around 6 PM and made use of an otherwise empty range for just over 2 hours. It was a good time, he brought his HK .40 and I had a small selection of handguns. Hopefully he will chime in soon. I will try again to get the video posted of him shooting my Ruger .44 Mag New Model Blackhawk.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    I had a great time with MDeng last night at the range. It was so nice of him to open it up for me and we had the range all to ourselves! Its a great little range, 7 lanes up to 25 yards.

Since I only had my USP with me MDeng brought a small arsenal of pistols for me to play with! I got to try out his, SW 357, ruger 44 mag, Glock 17, and barreta 92. It was so nice of him to do that for me.

It was also great to have him there because he helped me correct my form and help me shoot better. He also offered to teach my wife how to shoot and gun safety.

All in all it was a great night and can't wait to come back down and go shooting here again!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I am more than willing to have members of Mds as guest at the range. PM me to set it up. You never know you might like it enough to join the club.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Just a side note. The St. Charles Sportsman's club will be holding Ladies Night on December 14, 2011 starting at 7:00 PM.

This event is for women only. Firearms, Ammo, and instruction will be provided by NRA certified instructors and Range Safety Officers. This is a free club sponsored program. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mdeng

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom