• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Just got an update, they have 18 tickets left to make the minimum needed to hold the raffle, and they need to be sold by 2330 on Tuesday night, to be able to hold the raffle.

Last edited:

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    Unfortunately I'm stuck in PG County where I wish we had reps like this, but donated $50 to the raffle to help support our ally. Plus I made a recurring donation of $50 for 10 months up until the mid-term.

I know it's not much, but hope it helps. My next house will definitely be in his district if he can take the flogging that long to stay in office.

Good luck this year Mike!

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Just got an update, they have 18 tickets left and they need to be sold by 2330 on Tuesday night, to be able to hold the raffle.

Question, so those who make a donation after those last 18 tickets are included in the raffle or not? Or sell as many tickets till we reach that deadline? Also, how do you differentiate between, donations just for the cause but dont want to be entered into the raffle vs donations to enter raffle? I donated regardless, but still curious.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Question, so those who make a donation after those last 18 tickets are included in the raffle or not? Or sell as many tickets till we reach that deadline? Also, how do you differentiate between, donations just for the cause but dont want to be entered into the raffle vs donations to enter raffle? I donated regardless, but still curious.

There is really no minimum numbers for the tickets, the "18 left" was to meet his target of raising $2500. If it is a straight donation and no tickets are requested, then make that comment when you donate.

Clear?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Just donated by CC. I was the one that Dan was talking to you about at the Frederick Gun Show. Totally went brain dead on the CC thing. Hopefully we can push Mike over the top before Tuesday!!!!

Done! And Mike isn't even in my district. And that shouldn't matter.

Just bought 7 tickets ($25 = 5 + 2 free).

These WILL be karma'ed.

I just went for 5 tickets. or I guess that's 7 with the 2 bonus.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in PG County where I wish we had reps like this, but donated $50 to the raffle to help support our ally. Plus I made a recurring donation of $50 for 10 months up until the mid-term.

I know it's not much, but hope it helps. My next house will definitely be in his district if he can take the flogging that long to stay in office.

Good luck this year Mike!

Done. Least I can do for mike

Done!
    Delegate Mike is one of our staunchest supporters.

Thank you all.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Every single penny helps! On behalf of Mike and as your "sister in arms" thank you thank thank you!

You all just rock!!!

hornet

Feb 20, 2012
    Severn, Maryland
    i just donated.... so done, but was i supose to specify somewhere i also wanted to participate in the raffle and that wanted $25 for 5 tickets??? i didnt get it? sorry...

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    I just contributed. If I win the raffle, so much the better. But I'm okay with just directing some $ to a political representative who's actually looking out for me. Thanks for the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom