• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    The end of fundraising is Wednesday (ethics preclude sitting state legislators from fundraising during session)

So...Mike has a Glock 19 he's raffling. The fabulous FFL at MidCounty Gun Shop donated it so he could fundraise for his campaign!

Here are the rules:

1. Tickets are $5 each. If you want to purchase between 1 and 4 tickets you can do so by going to www.delegatemike.com

2. If you purchase 5 tickets ($25) you will get 2 free extra tickets and you can pay by mail or credit card if you wish at Delegatemike.com.

3. If you purchase 10 tickets ($50) you will get 5 free extra tickets and you can pay by mail or credit card if you wish at Delegatemike.com.

4. No one person can buy more than $50 worth of chances in this drawing. You may purchase $50 for yourself, you spouse, or other adults as long as no more than $50 worth of tickets is attributed to any one adult.

Questions? Call me at 410-490-2734 or post here. :party29::party29:

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Yes, thats exactly right. If you win it, all the normal paperwork will be completed and you'll need that HQL unfortunately...but hey...its a GLOCK! ;-)

And you get to help Mike out!

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    The end of fundraising is Wednesday (ethics preclude sitting state legislators from fundraising during session)

So...Mike has a Glock 19 he's raffling. The fabulous FFL at MidCounty Gun Shop donated it so he could fundraise for his campaign!

Here are the rules:

1. Tickets are $5 each. If you want to purchase between 1 and 4 tickets you can do so by going to www.delegatemike.com

2. If you purchase 5 tickets ($25) you will get 2 free extra tickets and you can pay by mail or credit card if you wish at Delegatemike.com.

3. If you purchase 10 tickets ($50) you will get 5 free extra tickets and you can pay by mail or credit card if you wish at Delegatemike.com.

4. No one person can buy more than $50 worth of chances in this drawing. You may purchase $50 for yourself, you spouse, or other adults as long as no more than $50 worth of tickets is attributed to any one adult.

Questions? Call me at 410-490-2734 or post here. :party29::party29:

I don't see a link to buy tickets on his site?

Thanks
    Robert

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    All amounts fifty and under until Wednesday will be assumed to be for the raffle... Anything over will receive the fifty dollars in tickets and remainder is a straight donation .. Does that make sense

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    While I think this is great, and I would be happy to donate regardless, why does Del. Smigiel want us to get an HQL? I would rather have a choice of a gun of equal value so I don't have to go through the infringement of my rights.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    While I think this is great, and I would be happy to donate regardless, why does Del. Smigiel want us to get an HQL? I would rather have a choice of a gun of equal value so I don't have to go through the infringement of my rights.

That's the gun that was donated - if he'd had one that didn't require an hql, trust me he would be raffling that too. The last raffle was in fact for a long gun that donated by Molly's in Kennedyville.

It was a very generous thing that MidCounty donated the Glock for Mike to raise campaign funds with and we are deeply grateful.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Andi, how long of a wait will there be should he not get enough tickets sold prior to Wednesday? Is he going for a minimum number of tickets or pushing this through this week regardless?

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Just donated by CC. I was the one that Dan was talking to you about at the Frederick Gun Show. Totally went brain dead on the CC thing. Hopefully we can push Mike over the top before Tuesday!!!!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Andi, how long of a wait will there be should he not get enough tickets sold prior to Wednesday? Is he going for a minimum number of tickets or pushing this through this week regardless?

I believe it was mentioned on his Facebook page, that if enough tickets aren't sold by Wednesday, he would put the raffle on hold until after the session and then resume it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom