• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BaltimoreBass

Nov 13, 2008
    Baltimore
    Came back from Continental about an hour or so ago and I think may like my new IAC Hawk a little better than my Mossberg:shocked2: I took both but i picked the IAC back up after 5 rounds the Mossberg. Can't wait to get out tomorrow to "test" it some more:party29:

pauln

WECSOG Alumnus
    Mar 2, 2007
    Harford Co.
    BaltimoreBass
    Firehawk +1
    Repair-Man
    Rough_Rider
    mdjamesd
    RipkinC

I'll see you guys in the morning. We'll mainly be using bird-shot and clays for targets. But we can shoot rifles and handguns too.
    If you need directions to the club let me know. When you enter the club, there is a mobile home on the hill to your left. Past the mobile home is the clubhouse, and just past the clubhouse is a garage/shed. As soon as you pass the garage/shed, there is a driveway that leads down to the pistol bays, follow that down and look for my truck (blue Toyota w/cap).

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    i just finished loading my rifles and my new to me romanian tok.:D i'm so looking forward to a nice day at the range.

i will be with Tebeers9mm, he doesn;t post that often but he was with me at the october shootout and joined the board afterwards.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    does this necessarily have to be a shotgun event? i don't own a shotgun yet but I'd like to try out a few before I commit. If it's alright I'd like to stop out in the morning and say hi, maybe shoot some guns with you guys.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    i;ll have my IO ak, GSG, and tokarev c&r pistol and some ammo if anybody wants to squeeze a few rounds off.

repair-man

Mar 27, 2007
    SW MD
    awesome, thanks fellow-bass-player. if i'm not hungover in the morning i'll try and make it. :) all i need is the street address or direx

Well it turns out I won't make it tomorrow. :envy: Something came up. But, next shoot I'll definitely be there. I just put a new forearm on my mossy 500 and the old forearm nut doesn't seem to fit and I wanted to bring that along with my urika. Shoot some clays for me. :thumbsup:

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    sux you can't make it repair-man.

would it be appropriate if i brought my 5.56mms? i have two 16" .223/556 rifles that are a blast to shoot. how about a 9mm pistol? if i should keep these at home somebody please tell me. otherwise you should bring some ammo for them :OD

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    After Action Report

Guys I had a blast today! Everyone was helpful and safe and worked together to make it pleasant experience for all. I want to thank mdjames, ripkinc, firehawk, teebers, baltimore bass, and rough rider for showing up and making it a fun day, and especially pauln for putting this thing together. i got schooled on shotguns and pistols and had a great time doing it. now i KNOW i want a Saiga12 and a GSG-5 lol! well, i gotta run and get somethnig to eat, but i'll be back online later. cheers! :D

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    102_1779.jpg

102_1780.jpg

102_1781.jpg

102_1784.jpg

102_1783.jpg

102_1782.jpg

Rough_Rider

Oct 31, 2008
    Howard County, MD
    Thanks to PaulN for hosting us out at Thurmont today! I had a great time and learned a few things. Thanks to BaltimoreBass for getting this event organized. It was nice to meet the guys who were there. I'm not going to pretend to remember everyone's names, but you know who you are. It was a great way to spend a beautiful November day.

BaltimoreBass

Nov 13, 2008
    Baltimore
    Thanks to everyone for coming out yesterday and a special thanks to PaulN for the instruction.:thumbsup:I had a blast and I'm already looking forward to next time.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    i think ripkinc took some pictures too, i think he got better shots than i did. i got some good video of everyone shooting the saiga 12 i just wish i could get my computer to talk to my camcorder.

thanks again to pauln for showing us quick techniques on reloading and taking the time to give everyone 1on1 instruction... i really feel that we got one hell of a deal for $3:D thanks to holepunch for letting me shoot your saiga .223 and for helping me with my ak sight. also thanks to pauln for showing me the proper way to hold and aim a handgun. i really gotta get me a saiga12 next year;) it was a great day with a great bunch of shooters:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom