• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ItsGarand

-> TEUFELSBERG <-
    May 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    Had a great experience at Duffy's Gun Room this past Friday. Two :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Vince and crew. It's a good shop that has a lot packed in it and has a friendly environment. It was my least painful purchase and transfer to date. It was a 45 minute drive from work and well worth the time.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Had a great experience at Duffy's Gun Room this past Friday. Two :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Vince and crew. It's a good shop that has a lot packed in it and has a friendly environment. It was my least painful purchase and transfer to date. It was a 45 minute drive from work and well worth the time.

Thanks, it means a lot to see good feedback from satisfied customers.

Absolute

Jan 10, 2013
    Howard County, MD
    I do a lot of shopping at Duffy's. About a 40 min drive for me as well but always worth the trip. The service is top notch and the people are friendly

RedBaron1

Feb 12, 2012
    I bought my first handgun at Duffys and had some work done on my Saiga also. Great bunch of guys and I would def recommend shopping there.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    It's a pretty good place. I have bought a few guns from them. John and Vince are great guys to deal with. Never felt rushed or got the cold shoulder from them.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Another 2 thumbs up for Duffy's from me. I bought a rifle there this morning. In and out in 20 mins (that included some smack talk about Md politicians) ! Will be back for more later!!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Vince, Teddy and crew.....

Thanks for a great transaction this morning and also for working with my very indecisive wife as she diddled around with what seemed like every gun in the case.

She really appreciated your patience.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Hey Norton, were you the tall guy at the counter? You weren't the guy that got stuck out back, were you?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Hey Norton, were you the tall guy at the counter? You weren't the guy that got stuck out back, were you?

I'm a tall sum' bitch, but no I didn't get stuck. We were parked right in front of the front door across from the voter registration dude.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I'm a tall sum' bitch, but no I didn't get stuck. We were parked right in front of the front door across from the voter registration dude.

Yep, must've been you & the missus I was peaking around looking at the pistols.

The poor fellow in the back parking area bottomed out on a stump & drop off.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yep, must've been you & the missus I was peaking around looking at the pistols.

The poor fellow in the back parking area bottomed out on a stump & drop off.

D'oh. That's no way to cap off an otherwise great trip to the gun store.

Last edited:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Vince, Teddy and crew.....

Thanks for a great transaction this morning and also for working with my very indecisive wife as she diddled around with what seemed like every gun in the case.

She really appreciated your patience.

Paul, it was good to see you and we were happy to help. Hope you like your newest acquisition!

Picked up today and the Mrs bought a nice Walther....great people

The PPQ? Hope you like it! Thanks for shopping with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom