• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It's a perfect storm. Young Officers with limited life experience (and often no experience with firearms) who receive inadequate training and are told that everyone is trying to kill them being given their marching orders by politicians with an agenda.

Well stated.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Any particular kinds of stickers? NRA for instance or just all stickers?

The NRA is one.. they are careful, at least in articles released to the general public, to be coy. I would think hunting type stickers would be less of an issue.

I have been told that I am clueless about police work, and frankly they have a point, but if it were me, and I had stickers, I would be extra calm, but not eerie calm, during the stop.

Not sure where all this disinformation is coming from -- but Iis more likely to work on young police ( as noted) , and in areas were the gun culture is no more ---NYC for example.

Might be worth it if the community reports back-- I think we know that this issue, if it exists, will be confined to a few areas .

And again ----I have no clue--- so don't panic :)

Last edited:

Conductor

Mar 14, 2014
    Loudoun County, VA
    Yeah, they'll lie their ass off to get in a house, threaten etc. That's why I keep a lawyers cell # in my phone. The thing that sucks is a woman can say anything she wants and it is gospel. No recourse either most of the time. Once you give anything to a cop it''ll take you time and money to MAYBE get it back.
    I'm far from anti LEO but have too many ex LEO friends who won't own Class III or a C&R because they don't want to give the permission for LEOs to search their house at any time. Don't trust their own.

Are you implying that owning a class 3 weapon or having a C&R license gives the "authorities" to right to search your house at any time?

If so, you are very much mistaken. Owning a class 3 firearm, or having a C&R license DOES NOT give the police or any other law-enforcement agency the ability to exempt themselves from adhering to the terms of the 4th amendment.

I wish I knew where people come up with this crap. It's totally insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom