• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Mine showed up today,went and paid a visit to it this evening and said goodbye to it till probar4-5 weeks like the last couple of purchases have been:mad54: looks nice in person,thanks to Blevins for doing this:)

flying_pig

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2013
    Mine was delivered today and I am planning on going to do the paperwork tomorrow. Thanks JoeBob!

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Did the paperwork tonight and was told expect a 1 month wait. I am still waiting for my "Not disapproved" for my spikes lower from the middle of last month.

Rickhead

XXXXXXXXXX
    Sep 12, 2010
    Did the paper work on mine yesterday. I was told it will take 3-4 weeks for the it to go through. Not a big deal since there's no parts available right now to build a rifle. I looked at the receiver and it's very nice.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Now I guess we all need to have uppers delivered and in our hands before Nov 1 or we'll be Felons for manufacturing assault weapons. With the additional MSP wait time that will result from the second round of gun sales that's bound to happen to beat the handgun purchasing license if this bill is passed, I'd better place an order around August sometime.

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    Now I guess we all need to have uppers delivered and in our hands before Nov 1 or we'll be Felons for manufacturing assault weapons. With the additional MSP wait time that will result from the second round of gun sales that's bound to happen to beat the handgun purchasing license if this bill is passed, I'd better place an order around August sometime.

It's not law yet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom