Not open for further replies.

flying_pig

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2013
    Pics?

On a non-related subject:

I have a ton of United Air Miles saved up....:innocent0

I only have the video I used in the divorce. Let's just say I got the divorce on grounds of adultery and I also got custody of my kids and she is supposed to be paying $500/mo child support. Trust me when I tell you she ain't that good. If she were I might have been willing to settle for less. As for your United miles, you will need them. She lives in the UK now to dodge paying child support. $16500 in arrears and counting. If you do find her and can get her to send the payments I will spend a nice chunk of that at your shop. Just saying...

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Out of curiosity I checked how many miles it took to fly to Ireland the other day and it was only like 75k miles round-trip. We have 400k miles, so I should be good to the UK ;)

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    I only have the video I used in the divorce. Let's just say I got the divorce on grounds of adultery and I also got custody of my kids and she is supposed to be paying $500/mo child support. Trust me when I tell you she ain't that good. If she were I might have been willing to settle for less. As for your United miles, you will need them. She lives in the UK now to dodge paying child support. $16500 in arrears and counting. If you do find her and can get her to send the payments I will spend a nice chunk of that at your shop. Just saying...

I hear Mossad is good at bringing people back home, you should call them, might be fun.

Joebob!!!!!!! How dare you not put these out when I have cash! Thanks for the deal for us here though!

Shadow68

May 4, 2009
    AA Co.
    Just ordered mine.

Now I gotta figure out what else I need and where to get it.
    I've spent too much time buying cowboy guns and milsurps...

I ain't never built one 'o these thangs before.

Thanks a bunch JoeBob - I kept buying other stuff, thinking things like:
    "I'll always be able to pick up a "MSR" - but the CMP M1's are of limited supply, so I better get one of those first."

so I appreciate you helpin' out us late adopters here in Maryland-istan.

Last edited:

Sling1

Provocative Interloper
    Nov 25, 2009
    Frederick
    Thanks JoeBob! I would be all over it but I already got an Engage Armament lower on order. You and Andy have great businesses that support the community and Maryland.

krztov

Jan 4, 2012
    Silver Spring
    Thanks JoeBob! I would be all over it but I already got an Engage Armament lower on order. You and Andy have great businesses that support the community and Maryland.

Get both like I did :) don't have to pay for second half of engage stuff for another 2 months or so ;)

DubleTap

Nov 19, 2011
    On a lighter note, I got my first Joe Bobs T-Shirt today. ( I never knew about the program, thought all the comments in these forums were just kidding about "Free T-Shirts" ) So anyway, whats that saying "All dressed up and nowhere to go!!"

Thanks Joe Bob another well executed order from Start to Finish in Maryland
    Order placed well after closing on 02-07
    Shipped 2-11
    Arrived by FEDEX 2/14

Contents packed perfectly with special T-Shirt
    Protective Wrapping!

Thanks Joe Bob for another episode of "How To Run The Gun E-Tail Business" on the MD Shooters Channel

Its a shame not all Gun Shops get that channel or watch that show.!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom