• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm just looking to help out some forum members by offering my services for some extra money and or ammo/guns. I have been a mechanic for over 12 years and have experience in all areas except marine applications (ok... so I do work on them but prefer not to unless you have a 26' Grady White cuddy cabin walk around that your willing to trade for my services)

I make house calls and am working around the hours of my full time job.
    I prefer weekends but can come out evenings and some afternoons (dependant on what I am doing that day)
    My standard hourly rate for board members is $35/hr non-members is $45
    I have pretty much any tool I need on my truck as well as advance diagnostic equipment. If its not on my truck its in my toolbox at home.
    I am in the Annapolis area and am familiar with AA, PG, Calvert, and the Eastern Shore.
    If you just need me to come out and "scan a code" on your vehicle we can work out a seperate price for that and I can even recommend parts, repairs, estimates, and such

PM me if you are in need of my services. I do not wish to list my phone number or email directly due to spam and such things commonly found on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom