• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    No they are pre ban... I thought what i was reading people were having issues with either pre ban or post 10/13? Lowers

It really makes no difference whether the lowers were pre or post ban, as they were not considered rifles or handguns. Additionally the ATF considers all post Oct 1st 2013 submitted Form 1 applications to be making\manufacturing a new firearm, thus they must at least comply with the "copycat" restrictions.

Still good news. Hopefully we'll start seeing more Form 1's approved here shortly.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    I don't want things to get side tracked, so who out there still has pending Form 1's?

Especially, if it's something evil like an AR-15 SBR. Also when you submitted it would be helpful. I just want to keep pressure on the ATF about the issue.

Also please post any disapprovals. Thanks!

sigsig

Sep 18, 2014
    Two of my brothers filed form 1's on November 1st and I filed one on novemeber 17. Still waiting.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Two of my brothers filed form 1's on November 1st and I filed one on novemeber 17. Still waiting.

We should be coming up on more November submissions here within the next couple weeks.

I'll be resubmitting my 10/22 Form 1 SBR after Christmas with more law citations. Mr. Dicken has already told me to resubmit, but I'll give it another week or so, for them to get everything strait.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    We should be coming up on more November submissions here within the next couple weeks.

I'll be resubmitting my 10/22 Form 1 SBR after Christmas with more law citations. Mr. Dicken has already told me to resubmit, but I'll give it another week or so, for them to get everything strait.

So they are agreeing that rimfire is excluded from this 29" shit? I want to sbr my 15-22.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    So they are agreeing that rimfire is excluded from this 29" shit? I want to sbr my 15-22.

No 100% confirmation but he told me personally that he agreed that rimfire cartridges are excluded, along with the fact that Form 1 applications need not be on the MD handgun roster. However, these were just his personal opinions, and quickly started that he can only approve what their legal council determines to be legal in MD. It makes only some difference what MSP determines. The ATF must ultimately come to their own conclusion whether a particular NFA item is legal in MD.

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    You should be getting a decision any day now, as my disapproved Form 1 was submitted on Oct 16th and denied over week ago.

Yeah, I'd figure so. I did update it right after you posted to include the emails from the MSP, so maybe that was enough to have them hold it rather than deny. Guess I'll see soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom