• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I wonder why Webb was so out for blood for Willey?
    Some rich man north of Richmond probably wants his property down there to Fishing Creek.
    And, I bet one of those dirt bag commissioners had something to do with this below Judge Melvin Jews Chamber.
    Im telling ya, the whole frickin county leadership is out of control all the way down to the Sheriffs department.
    SAF needs to be hipped to a few more tidbits for how they operate and they have a huge chance to get involved in ancillary matters that exhibit the same pattern of behavior.
    Webb aint no Karen, she's just a full blown idiot who operates in a completely unchecked manner and has inserted herself unwittingly into a pile of sh!t on someone else's behalf.
    Sounds like someone who knows the details of the local going-on needs to get in touch with SAF's attorney to give them the background.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This case sounds eerily similar to harassment @welder516 suffered. Inspector with over-inflated sense of importance using the system to abuse someone she didn’t like? Perjuring herself by claiming threats were made that weren’t? People like this shouldn’t have ANY power over the rest of us.

Government Karen’s…SMH.
    Yes indeed

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Sounds like someone who knows the details of the local going-on needs to get in touch with SAF's attorney to give them the background.

Yeah that would be me , soon as I clear a couple caveats this morning and have a conversation with Ms. Webb if she’s available.
    I paid to have some land perk tested for an home site and it was never done.
    I had one of the young-ins manage the matter and he’s telling me planning and zoning informed it would be done in 2024 , then in the rainy season and then it was that it had already been done so on and so forth.
    So , evidently based on my understanding they’re thieves as well as liars.
    Maybe her office will Erpo me or something who knows.
    Check her out on linked-d in.
    She’s a pretty woman with one follower and it’s prolly herself.
    Maybe I can work a deal somehow with her.
    But, she better be capable of some serious reparations for 400$.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    According to Maryland's SDAT he has more than one property but I can't seem to find 1208 Parks Rd. on SDAT because it says there is no such road in Dorchester Co.
    Link to SDAT

You can find
    WILLEY DONALD S 06 092500 1229 HORSE POINT RD N 0100 0158
    Edit
    I finally found both of them. Go to SDAT select Dorchester then for search method select MAP/PARCEL and the map number is 0100 parcel 0158 and 0156. So the answer is yes that is one of them.

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I think the defendants should be personally very worried because it not only mentions section 1983 it also uses the following phrases repeatedly.
    "....occurred intentionally and under color of state law....."
    "....which an objectively reasonable person would have been aware....."
    "..... deprive Plaintiffs of their fundamental constitutional right....."

Do I smell a personal lawsuit under 1983 in the works?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Lying about the pretext for the ERPO is another matter altogether, yes.
    I was under the impression that MD's ERPO law protected the person who initiated the complaint from any liability.

No doubt their defense would be that they "felt threatened" by the gun owner.

And feelings are real.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I was under the impression that MD's ERPO law protected the person who initiated the complaint from any liability.

And feelings are real.
    A state law can only protect from liability under state law. 42 USC 1983 provides a Federal cause of action for civil rights violated under color of state law.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    I can tell you this
    Doco county planning and zoning / public health department is compliant to citizen’s concerns as a soft teddy bear.
    I should have squeezed them for a bushel crabs after speaking to them yesterday.
    Bet they would have delivered to my doorstep via door dash those frickin losers.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

And feelings are real.
    State Statute does NOT protect a person from KNOWINGLY making a false report for an ERPO.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    State Statute does NOT protect a person from KNOWINGLY making a false report for an ERPO.

No doubt the state is capable of determining what the reporter "knows." Of course, the entire concept is based on the subjective view of the person making the report, so there's no chance of "feeling" interfering with the reporter's mindset.

Doubtless the issue would be explored in depth, with no bias regarding the political stance of the person reported; equal justice under the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom