• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    No doubt the state is capable of determining what the reporter "knows." Of course, the entire concept is based on the subjective view of the person making the report, so there's no chance of "feeling" interfering with the reporter's mindset.

Doubtless the issue would be explored in depth, with no bias regarding the political stance of the person reported; equal justice under the law.
    Making a report that you were threatened on three specific dates when you had no contact with the individual is not "subjective".

Rabu Rabu

Operatoroperatoroperator
    Sep 10, 2012
    Cambridge, MD
    Just heard about this today, had my nose stuck in work.
    I've known Mr. Donald since I was old enough to walk, cant say they could have chosen a worse man to try and frame for violence. I don't think I've ever even heard him raise his voice in the 30+ years I've known him. The community out here on the island was pretty damned pissed off when we'd all heard what he'd been through, and we knew he wouldn't take it laying down.

Glad to see we were right with that assessment.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I've known Mr. Donald since I was old enough to walk, cant say they could have chosen a worse man to try and frame for violence. I don't think I've ever even heard him raise his voice in the 30+ years I've known him. The community out here on the island was pretty damned pissed off when we'd all heard what he'd been through, and we knew he wouldn't take it laying down.

As mentioned in another thread, MDS'ers know everybody.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!

Kind of unsettling hearing the recognition for faithful service to his country on local radio repeatedly for nearly his entire life and having the knowledge he was red flagged by more than one corrupt Dorchester county official including a number of those pos’s at the courthouse.
    Not to mention planning and zoning, health department etc. the leadership of the Sheriffs department States attorneys office etc.
    They're all not ready for prime time players if you ask me and should be immediately replaced or step down.
    The commissioner who signed should be named as well both in official capacity and individually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom