• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And don't forget she'll make the bumper scrape the ground too.:D:lol2:

The only .45 acp rifle (carbine) I enjoyed chootin' was the M1A1..."ROCK "N ROLL"!!!.

And they'll bottom out the shocks on a bike too.

Picked up this chick in Western Maryland about 20 years ago.

She was so fat, I had to make her get of the bike before I went over speed bumps.

And I went through a 5 pound bag of flour before I found the wet spots.

I did not respect myself in the morning.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This is a system that coverts your Glock 21 (.45 cal) to a rifle system that can assembled without an ATF tax stamp because the barrel meets the Over All Length.

http://mechtechsys.com/glock.php

And don't forget a Kriss Vector system in .45. One was offered right here on the MDS classifieds a little while back.

OH YEAH!!! I am getting one of these for my model 21. :party29:

[EDIT: Looks like we in Maryland have to get the CCU kit with a fixed stock to meet the requirements for a min 29" overall length]

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    [EDIT: Looks like we in Maryland have to get the CCU kit with a fixed stock to meet the requirements for a min 29" overall length]
    OAL is measured w/ the stock fully extended (which is 33.43" for the telescoping stock.) Either version is ok in MD.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    There's a couple 45acp AR conversion kits out there. Olympic Arms makes a direct blowback version and Macon Armory and RWS make a direct impingement AR 45. I was going to buy one of Rudy's kits but I ended up buying a 9mm carbine instead.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    The Kriss Vector. No muzzle climb when firing it, recoil pushes the rifle strait back, and uses Glock magazines.

I've read mixed reviews on the kriss vector, I did enjoy shooting it myself though. It's comically funny how long it takes a 45acp to hit 100y. I thought I missed the target, but it took almost a second before I heard the report from my target. It's also crazy expensive to boot.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/06/foghorn/gun-review-kriss-vector-smg/

Feb 28, 2013
    I've read mixed reviews on the kriss vector, I did enjoy shooting it myself though. It's comically funny how long it takes a 45acp to hit 100y. I thought I missed the target, but it took almost a second before I heard the report from my target. It's also crazy expensive to boot.
    And uglier than sin.:puke:

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Uzi's came in .45

Yes it did, but you are limited to either 16 or 20 round mags I think. I built one for mine so I could run the higher capacity unmodified 30 round Grease Gun mags. with a different mag catch I could run run larger cap 50 round Mac- 10 mags. I haven't used Mac-10 mags though, the Grease Gun 30's are enough for me. And these mags are tough! Could practicaly hammer nails with'em.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/06/foghorn/gun-review-kriss-vector-smg/

Try an M1A1 at 200 yards, bullet time of flight is a good 2 seconds. Squeeze off a 12 to 13 round burst (about 1.25 seconds of firing) and then watch the impact burm light up about 3/4 second later.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    Yes it did, but you are limited to either 16 or 20 round mags I think. I built one for mine so I could run the higher capacity unmodified 30 round Grease Gun mags. with a different mag catch I could run run larger cap 50 round Mac- 10 mags. I haven't used Mac-10 mags though, the Grease Gun 30's are enough for me. And these mags are tough! Could practicaly hammer nails with'em.

I have a Mac in 45 that is converted to take grease gun mags, my uzi is only in 9mm though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom