• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Wouldn't have happened... Pinsky was determined to get our folks out of there in the shortest time possible.

The way around that is coordinated testimony. Each picks an aspect that builds on the last. I chose ammo possession by minors figuring other issues would be covered ad nauseum. We need people to cover all the bases in a coherent manner.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I was really bad at introducing myself or getting names of the people I met. Who was sitting in the right rear corner with me? I was in the next to the last row where the MSP stood after they came back in. Talked with 3 of you...dark blue dress shirt.

Right rear corner facing the proceedings? I was on the on the end about a row in front of you, Blue blazer / gray slacks.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    What we need to do is have three or more people that present the same point. Person1 does the first minute, person2 takes up where she/he stopped, person3 takes the next part and so on like a relay team.

I ended up doing that a bit with kiriyama9000. We had shared our testimony to make sure that it didn't overlap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom