• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Yeah, you must have bought the last one because there were no more when i went through. All I got was some shoot and see targets and 150 rounds of 9mm.

Its was the only one there it wasnt Shooters Discount , about $100 more then what they had them for but still not bad .It will go next to the blued one lol .

Oh yeah, missed you at Gun Connection. I ended up there too. My father in law bought my son a nice bolt action .22 with a threaded barrel for Christmas. Lucky bastard.

Wayne was glad to see you :thumbsup:. He didnt get any guns this year but he will be getting his first Benchmade . I got him a 940 Osborne. Damned kids get all the cool stuff

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Typical putty hill show top hat , book guy , cheap knife ladies , the optic guy . there was more knife dealers then guns .Best of show would go to Shooters Discount . I did pick up a stainless Mini14 GB for a decent price came with a factory 20 rd mag .

Hey folks, he didn't get the Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14 from Shooters Discount; well in a way he did. Just Guns bought some from me and that's where he got it (though certainly not at $459.95).

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Hey folks, he didn't get the Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14 from Shooters Discount; well in a way he did. Just Guns bought some from me and that's where he got it (though certainly not at $459.95).

No they jack it up almost $100 lol . If I had the cash on me I would have gotten one from you guys at Pikesville show awhile back .

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    No they jack it up almost $100 lol . If I had the cash on me I would have gotten one from you guys at Pikesville show awhile back .

Don't feel bad because another particular MD Dealer bought some from me and the prices I heard from individuals ranged from $575.00 to $950.00.

BTW, I (Shooters Discount) haven't done a Pikesville show in years.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Don't feel bad because another particular MD Dealer bought some from me and the prices I heard from individuals ranged from $575.00 to $950.00.

BTW, I (Shooters Discount) haven't done a Pikesville show in years.

I though a saw you guys at the show at the Armory out there awhile back. Must have been another show you had about 6 of the Rugers on the table . My mind is going already lol

clarkcondor

Mar 29, 2011
    Catonsville
    Of all the MD shows this year this one was probably the lightest in attendance both public and dealers but it was too close in the vicinity to resist. As with most MD shows, Shooters Discount was the main attraction.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Unless you want one of Shooters Discounts MP's it's not worth going.

They had one left when I left. Prices everywhere else can be equaled or beat by local retail stores.

If I didnt think Shooters Discount would sell out of the MP's I wouldnt have went.

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    it was a light, but decent show, got a discount for a club membership, sold 2 guns, and bought 2 guns.. if you have time , all shows are worth stopping by, better than yardwork..

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Well, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, any of the "new arrivals" that were announced and sold out, it would be posted here. The S&W M&P 9mm's sold out this morning.

Nice to meet some members this weekend at the show.:D

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    it was a light, but decent show, got a discount for a club membership, sold 2 guns, and bought 2 guns.. if you have time , all shows are worth stopping by, better than yardwork..

Especially when you see a little piece of history being sold for a pittance :innocent0

crasher

Sgt Preston here...

Save your money & stay home...

I go to that show every year & never understand why I go back...

From my experience the best "local" gun show is the one in York Pa...

Check out the link to all Gun Shows below...

Hope this is helpful..!

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/

I'm looking forward to the one at the Annapokis Armory on Jan 28-29 after the re-dedication ceremony. No clue why they changed the name.
    :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom