Saturday 9am to 4pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $7.00 for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I have it on good authority that Lou from Shooters Discount will have his tables set up there this weekend. He always has some good deals. Just stop by and say "Howdy".

Yep, Shooters Discount will be there with our nice LE trades and other stuff. Should have a few nice deals arriving (hopefully) in time for this show. I will post in this thread what they are and pricing when they arrive and not before.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    It's not much of a show, yet there always seems to be some different dealers there so sometimes I find something worthwhile. Still better than the Joppa Flea mkt show-that is the worst rip off of an entrance fee.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Yep, Shooters Discount will be there with our nice LE trades and other stuff. Should have a few nice deals arriving (hopefully) in time for this show. I will post in this thread what they are and pricing when they arrive and not before.

Just like I posted earlier above, the new arrivals are rolling in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Shooters Discount will have at the show this weekend the following L.E. trades (in addition to the others we already have):

Smith & Wesson full size M&P's 9mm in Excellent condition with NITE SITES and Two 17 rd mags at $369.95.

Glock 19 RTF's 9mm in LIKE NEW condition with NITE SITES, Two mags, and case at $449.95.

Beretta 90-TWO's 9mm in Excellent to LIKE NEW condition with Rail, NITE SITES, THREE 17 rd mags, and case at $469.95.

All the above guns will require a Md compliant internal lock as listed on the MD roster. If you have a servicable MD compliant internal lock in 9mm, bring it with you to the show and save yourself the $20.00 it will cost to buy one.

We don't have many of the above guns in stock and at said prices and conditions, these won't last long. It will be strictly on a first come (in person at the show), first served basis only. I will NOT be responding to any PM's, emails, etc regarding the above mentioned guns until after the show weekend is over. BTW, this is the first announcement of these guns I've made to the public, here on MDS. If we should sell out of any model above, I'll post here in this thread that corresponding evening. See you at the show.:)

Last edited:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD

Damn, you are going to tempt me with more LE trades!

I should be there helping out with the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club table!

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Crappy show, but,

* Better than honey dos
    * Better than raking wet leaves
    * Better than work
    * Better than a lot of things
    * Never know what you're going to find at any show

methlab

Mar 18, 2011
    Northern Harford County
    Lou's LE trade-ins are very clean and nicely priced. I grabbed a M&P9 just because I could.

The Bulk ammo guy's prices are higher that I get it from Gun Connection any day of the week.

Bel Air Gun and Pawn has their normal wide variety of guns with ok prices.

The gentelman who sits on a platform above his area and wears a stove pipe hat at the PA shows is there with a smaller display than normal, but he is dressed up as Santa.:)

One vender has the Orion night scope that Keep Shooting gets in from time to time for $550. I only saw one.

No deals to speak of. Just better than raking leaves!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Typical putty hill show top hat , book guy , cheap knife ladies , the optic guy . there was more knife dealers then guns .Best of show would go to Shooters Discount . I was dissapointed in the lack of airsoft I wanted to get a few for my son for Christmas :lol2:. I did pick up a stainless Mini14 GB for a decent price came with a factory 20 rd mag . And a old KaBar folder form the knife guy at the door and a Clawsons 1911 book .Then took Dad over to the Gun Connection to pick up his AK . Was a good way to kill Saturday morning with my father and my son.:thumbsup:

Now its time to put up the tree.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Typical putty hill show top hat , book guy , cheap knife ladies , the optic guy . there was more knife dealers then guns .Best of show would go to Shooters Discount . I was dissapointed in the lack of airsoft I wanted to get a few for my son for Christmas :lol2:. I did pick up a stainless Mini14 GB for a decent price came with a factory 20 rd mag . And a old KaBar folder form the knife guy at the door and a Clawsons 1911 book .Then took Dad over to the Gun Connection to pick up his AK . Was a good way to kill Saturday morning with my father and my son.:thumbsup:

Now its time to put up the tree.

Yeah, you must have bought the last one because there were no more when i went through. All I got was some shoot and see targets and 150 rounds of 9mm.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Oh yeah, missed you at Gun Connection. I ended up there too. My father in law bought my son a nice bolt action .22 with a threaded barrel for Christmas. Lucky bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom