What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Jul 1, 2012
    Never understood the fascination with the Grey Blanket and the prices he brings in.
    You really have to look close and ask a lot of questions because the descriptions are usually a lot of hype.
    I hate having the markings covered up in chalk too, tough to judge if they are correct/original...

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Well then where is the one that sold for 2500 re-listed? as it seems that was what you were saying above.

Both sold... the first one has never gone backup I don't think. The second guy took his down after the first one sold and posted with a 2000-2500 (somewhere in there) buy it now. It was up for a couple days and then I thought it sold. Now it's back...

Or maybe I am lost.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Yeah the one you quoted Lou on(post 68) was the first one, the bolt was mismatched but yet the auction said matching, thats why i thought you were talking about the first one. I didnt know that he sold the one that is now listed.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Yeah the one you quoted Lou on(post 68) was the first one, the bolt was mismatched but yet the auction said matching, thats why i thought you were talking about the first one. I didnt know that he sold the one that is now listed.

Prices are crazy... the one you spotted for me should show up next week. He sent some more pics. I'll try to post when it arrives. Surprised the bolt is matching on the one I bought. And it the pics I think I see some markings that may help tell more of the story.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Prices are crazy... the one you spotted for me should show up next week. He sent some more pics. I'll try to post when it arrives. Surprised the bolt is matching on the one I bought. And it the pics I think I see some markings that may help tell more of the story.

yeah most Def, there is NO way im paying those kinda prices. Im waiting on a rifle too. yet another Mossberg trainer model 44US Property stamped.

Jul 1, 2012
    Both sold... the first one has never gone backup I don't think. The second guy took his down after the first one sold and posted with a 2000-2500 (somewhere in there) buy it now. It was up for a couple days and then I thought it sold. Now it's back...

Or maybe I am lost.

I think it's a different one (unless Mr. Reisel bought the second one and is now listing it).
    Grey Blanket only sold one - the first one pointed out - and he never uses a BuyNow.
    So this #3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom