• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Sorry man I tried!

I think a lot of people might be tapped out due to the holidays. If any orders get canceled they might pop up back in stock for a hot second.
    It’s all good, I put my name in to be notified if available

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Out of stock! Congrats to me who I guess is the only one who got one? :shrug:
    I sent this to my brother in law when I saw it posted. He’s been looking at Mossbergs but thinks the $800-$900 is too much to pay. He said he liked this and was very tempted. I told him he better buy immediately or he’d never see them again. I hope he got in on it before they went away again. I’ll check with him tonight. I’m taking my Versamax tactical to show him what he’s looking at, very similar models.

He’s a relatively new gun owner and doesn’t yet understand the urgency to get things before they sell out or go out of stock into unobtanium status, the way that we all do.

Enjoy your new Remmy.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I thought the Versamax used a gas system that was very similar to Benelli's.
    Could be, I have no idea. He wanted to see what a 12 gauge semi auto “tactical” shotgun with extended mag tube looks and feels like. I have no clue as to the internals.

He wants to get one for home defense, though he’s never fired a shotgun in his life, much less a 12 gauge with full power buckshot or slug loads. I’m hoping to get him somewhere he can try that to help convince him his HK VP9 or Sig Tread AR15 are more than enough to defend the home, and save the brutality on his shoulder.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I’ll have to pay more attention to 11-87s. This one pictured below was a smokin’ deal at $650 with two barrels. Barrels alone are probably worth that.

In college I worked at a golf course in the maint shop and my boss had a really nice 11-87 with engraved receiver, I guess it was the Premier. He took tons of deer with that thang.

IMG_9078.png

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I sent this to my brother in law when I saw it posted. He’s been looking at Mossbergs but thinks the $800-$900 is too much to pay. He said he liked this and was very tempted. I told him he better buy immediately or he’d never see them again. I hope he got in on it before they went away again. I’ll check with him tonight. I’m taking my Versamax tactical to show him what he’s looking at, very similar models.

He’s a relatively new gun owner and doesn’t yet understand the urgency to get things before they sell out or go out of stock into unobtanium status, the way that we all do.

Enjoy your new Remmy.

Did you find out if your BIL ordered one or not?

My order still says “processing” not sure if the folks at SOS are working today or not (hopefully they have the day off, lol).

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Did you find out if your BIL ordered one or not?

My order still says “processing” not sure if the folks at SOS are working today or not (hopefully they have the day off, lol).
    He did not. It never dawned on him that they’d go fast, even though I told him to jump on it. I should’ve jumped on it as soon as I got the email from them.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    He did not. It never dawned on him that they’d go fast, even though I told him to jump on it. I should’ve jumped on it as soon as I got the email from them.

Sounds good. There will be other deals and now he has learned how quickly things can sell out. This is America, we love buying guns :)

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I’ll have to pay more attention to 11-87s. This one pictured below was a smokin’ deal at $650 with two barrels. Barrels alone are probably worth that.

In college I worked at a golf course in the maint shop and my boss had a really nice 11-87 with engraved receiver, I guess it was the Premier. He took tons of deer with that thang.

Wholly krap, that WAS a deal, d*mn!

ESPecially now that parts are available again (I was WRONG about that and couldn‘t be happier to be so … ordered right around $550 worth of parts from MGW right before Christmas)

Damn …

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Still no shippy shippy. Prob won’t ship until new year which is fine. Will make a nice birthday present to myself!

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Preparing for shipment!!!
    Nice. Were these, or any of their other police trade-in special deals ever available in their stores? I’ve been to their Chambersburg Store before, next big deal they send me an email about it wouldn’t hurt me to drive out there.

Let us know how you like yours.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Nice. Were these, or any of their other police trade-in special deals ever available in their stores? I’ve been to their Chambersburg Store before, next big deal they send me an email about it wouldn’t hurt me to drive out there.

Let us know how you like yours.

I would imagine so. Is their retail location called Vance Outdoors or is it called SOS?

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I would imagine so. Is their retail location called Vance Outdoors or is it called SOS?
    Nevermind, I’m a giant dummy. I’ve been confusing them with Sportsman’s Warehouse. Just ignore me, been off all week and my mind has slowed to a crawl apparently.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    It’s being delivered to South Carroll Sporting Goods tomorrow. Oddly, I had a pending charge on my CC which has disappeared so I have not paid for this gun as of yet. I’m surprised they let it out the door without payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom