• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Thank you. I have been looking for one of these at a good price. I sold mine for $700 during one of the gun scares and regretted it ever since.

Now I have a new/old one

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    They were OoS a few hours after this post when I looked. Maybe a small batch?

Of topic but did you see the Canadian break open Winchester shotguns? Did they really issue single shots to officers? All hopped on the maple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I figure the one they send me will be cosmetically horrible. Most of these trade ins are like that, but mechanically sound and rarely fired.
    These are pretty hard to find so I don't mind if I need to clean it up a bit.

Post pics! I was very tempted by this deal

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They were OoS a few hours after this post when I looked. Maybe a small batch?

Of topic but did you see the Canadian break open Winchester shotguns? Did they really issue single shots to officers? All hopped on the maple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think police trade in includes guns used in crimes or confiscated for whatever reason. That would explain some of the oddball stuff they have.

Last edited:

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Good luck man! Keep us posted!
    Picked it up today. Just what you would expect, beat up on the outside but functions perfectly(Everything but firing it)
    November 1992 by the date code.

Is there anyway to find what department it came from? That would be cool to know. It has a number on the stock but no other markings.
    CheddarBob approves
    20230606_155954.jpg

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Picked it up today. Just what you would expect, beat up on the outside but functions perfectly(Everything but firing it)
    November 1992 by the date code.

Is there anyway to find what department it came from? That would be cool to know. It has a number on the stick but no other markings.
    CheddarBob approves
    View attachment 416749

Looks awesome!!!

Long shot, but try googling the serial number. Sometimes you can find an inventory sheet online that was used in the bid process. I found out that one of my 870s was from the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom