• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    As I was perusing the ammo aisle at my local WalMart today, I glanced up and saw 4 of the Plano GunGuard All Weather 36" cases on the top shelf. Priced at $39.96.

This was the WalMart on Perry Hills Ct in Perry Hall.

Now they only have 3 left. :D

Just got back from Walmart .... None in stock . And no luck at the Towson store either.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Hahaha quick thread jack. I went with him and his dad to check out national harbor to look at condos when we were both in the market for houses. His dad kept telling the real estate lady that we were partners and she kept showing us 1 bedrooms until we politely explained the term.

I'm sure you get that a lot, but you threw me a softball I just had to hit. :D

C-Par

Nov 6, 2011
    Brooklyn, MD
    Damn, I never find any deals you guys post. I had a miserable time at quarterfield rd.
    I'd love to get one of those deals but I won't hold my breath. The walmarts in my area never have anything. I'm almost done with walmart.

Wife called from Severn wally world to see if I needed anything.I told her to pick-up 2 for me,the only person working "axed if she needed help" she told him what she was looking for and he said "I caints open the lock box for da guns".:sad20:

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Wife called from Severn wally world to see if I needed anything.I told her to pick-up 2 for me,the only person working "axed if she needed help" she told him what she was looking for and he said "I caints open the lock box for da guns".:sad20:

yeah, not the sharpest tools in the shed there....

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Golden-ring wally world will be done soon so i hear. From what i hear Dundalk is next on the super center list. And may carry guns again when they do upgrade! Sure hope so sucks to drive to Aberdeen and Fallston.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008

First rule of any deal is this: NEVER CALL!

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Well I asked about them the last time. This time, I haven't made the trip. If they are there, I can cut you a real good deal on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom